By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games will you buy before end of year

-Unfinished Swan

I'll also be checking out these older titles as well...
-Rayman Origins
-Mirror's Edge
-Child of Eden
-Siren Blood Curse
-Tekken 6

I really wish Dead Space 3 was coming out by the end of the year. Can't wait for that one.

Around the Network
sepisfu said:

why don't you buy call of duty on xbox or ps3 , if you are into multiplayer then don't you think a lot of people buy it on those system but not wii u however if you are not into single player only then that makes more sense new system and new controller.

I'm pretty sure the Wii U version will also have a healthy online community for Call of Duty. There are a lot of people who will migrate from the Wii version and some people will make the jump from PS360. Also, pointer controls.

Games I'm getting this year:

PSV:

Just got Liberation and I think that's all I get for Vita this year bar a really good offer for NFS Most Wanted.

Wii/PS3/360:

Yeah, no.

3DS:

Sticker Star (Devil Survivor OC got delayed to next year)

Wii U:

Console

Nintendo Land

Darksiders II

New Super Mario Bros. U

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

ZombiU

Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013 (Got Zavvi offer for 19.95 £ and I enjoyed EA active 2, don't judge me)

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

That's right. I'm getting both.

kain_kusanagi said:

Can I have a dollar?

Yay!!!

sepisfu said:
d21lewis said:
360:
-Hitman: Absolution
-Halo 4
-WWE 13

Wii U:
-Premium console already paid for
-New Super Mario Bros. U
-Call of Duty Black Ops 2
-Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition

Vita:
-Ragnarok Odyssey

3DS:
-Actually nothing I really want right now. Animal Crossing whenever it releases, I guess.

PS3:
-Again, actually nothing I want to buy. Kinda shocking TBH.

I'm debating whether I will download The Walking Dead from XBLA or buy the collector's edition at retail but I will have all of the episodes before the year's end.

I want to grab Zone of the Enders HD but it's not a must have. Perhaps if I stumble into a store and there's nothing else I really want.

Zombi U will depend on reviews. If it's good, I'll get it.

In the past week or so, I've gotten Cave Story and Code of Princess for 3DS, The Walking Dead Episode 1 for 360, Assassin's Creed Liberation and Street Fighter x Tekken for Vita. Feels like I'm missing some stuff. Oh, well.

why don't you buy call of duty on xbox or ps3 , if you are into multiplayer then don't you think a lot of people buy it on those system but not wii u however if you are not into single player only then that makes more sense new system and new controller.

Wii-U is a system once its in ur hands you will not regret it. The online functionality will definitely be respectable... I have a PC with SLI, yet I am buying it for the Wii-U regardless. I love the easy access to weapons and map. Minimizes screen cluster.

Metroid Prime I am looking forward for you!!!

Around the Network

Im buying a Microsoft Surface Windows RT tablet so im pretty much broke this holiday.

But im buying a 1 year Gold Subscription and Halo 4.

Yay!!!

Wii U

- New Super Mario Bros. U
- Zombie U
- Nintendo Land

X360

- Call of Duty Black Ops 2
- Halo 4

3DS

- Paper Mario: Sticker Star
- Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion

Not as excited about the holiday season this year as I was in years past. Seems like more quality titles are coming out Q1 or Q2 of 2013. Can't wait for some of those games.

"If new things are so great, where have they been the whole time?"

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
kain_kusanagi said:

Can I have a dollar?

Well. I had a $25 Amazon Gift card that brought the Limited Edition down to $74 so it only feels like I'm paying $24 more for it than the standard edition. I also had a $22 amazon card reward credit to bring the Pack down to $327 and my brother in law is buying the standard edition from me for $50 making it $277. Since I already have a 320gb drive, I'm going to sell the new one on ebay for $70 which will bring it down to $207. I also plan to sell my "Falcon Core" 20GB Pro Xbox 360 for no less than $130.

So in the end, if all goes well, the upgrade should only cost me, out of pocket, about $77. Since I was going to get the Limited Edition no matter what I consider it the discount a big plus.

kain_kusanagi said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

Can I have a dollar?

Well. I had a $25 Amazon Gift card that brought the Limited Edition down to $74 so it only feels like I'm paying $24 more for it than the standard edition. I also had a $22 amazon card reward credit to bring the Pack down to $327 and my brother in law is buying the standard edition from me for $50 making it $277. Since I already have a 320gb drive, I'm going to sell the new one on ebay for $70 which will bring it down to $207. I also plan to sell my "Falcon Core" 20GB Pro Xbox 360 for no less than $130.

So in the end, if all goes well, the upgrade should only cost me, out of pocket, about $77. Since I was going to get the Limited Edition no matter what I consider it the discount a big plus.

Is that a yes?

Yay!!!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
kain_kusanagi said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

Can I have a dollar?

Is that a yes?

Tell you what. You can have two bits: