By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "Respected" members on this site acting like fanboys on N4G.

fillet said:

Anyway, I've noticed a few "respected" VGChartz notable posters making some extremly fanboyesqe remarks on there. Remarks that would get them banned no questions asked on VGChartz. Basically proving they are biased aholes with severe personality disorders, and letting their true feelings out.

what exactly is the criteria here to be a "respected poster?"  I have been here for a while and I doubt anybody would consider me a "respected" poster.  Are you just talking about people that you have seen on here and so they are suddenly "respectable?" :)

Around the Network

n4g brings out the inner troll, but It's too difficult there, and I got lazy. So N4G unleashed me, So I just troll here.

that's a bloody lie! i have never been respected!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

I have no idea how to work their forums but want to know who it is. Someone tell me!!!

N4G? Half of the time, I can't distinguish the difference between that site's journalists and the raging fanboys. That site is almost as bad as Kotaku.

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com

Around the Network
Xxain said:
Cub said:

I couldn't find anyone , you just felt like taking a shot at PS3 and Sony fans, didn't you?

You should be banned for baseless accusations.

Actually. I agree with this. You have done nothing to prove your point. Many ways xxist for you the point out the users without actually doing it. Link a thread( doesnt even to start on the same page as the comment )Carl gave a good idea too. Give something to back your claim up. With no proof we have to assume your trolling

Im here to back fillet up. Ive actually seen some people here trolling relentlessly on N4G. 

Theres no reason to ban him. Plus N4G rots your mind anyway... unless youre the majority. 

Yay!!!

got to the end and no names,disappoint

don't super trolls use alter egos or is the the thirst for notoriety too great

Above & Beyond

edit: wrong thread

Name names

But Turkish is really no surprise, right? I mean I have seen him upvote PS games on Metacritic that he couldn't have played yet. Just look up Turkishcritic.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.