By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What 3rd party company is the worst?

What 3rd party company is the worst?

EA 55 42.97%

Activision 18 14.06%

Bethesda 13 10.16%

Capcom 13 10.16%

Square Enix 8 6.25%

Ubisoft 1 0.78%

THQ 5 3.91%

Sega 4 3.13%

Konami 2 1.56%

Other 8 6.25%

Total:127

bleh, I agree with soleron

Around the Network

THQ because they're losing lots of money.

EA and Activision are still viable companies; their actions have only angered a vocal minority and most of their customers are clearly still buying.

Capcom

best I just leave it at that.

Bethesda. Quit releasing games with so many bugs! Some make the games unplayable. I'm to blame I guess... I keep buying them. Day one...

No votes for Sega yet.. That is good because I'd hate for Smeags to drop the ban hammer on someone.

Around the Network

So many haters in here.

For my part the worst is clearly Activision.

And the best company hands down is obviously Bethesda.

why are rockstar and ubisoft on the list? rockstar can probably be considered the best game company this gen (or in the history of video games as well). and even though unibsoft has had its unpopular decisions, it still puts out good games and atleast tries to push its games forward, i mean they clearly tried to push AC3 instead of just cashing on it. and rayman origins is a pretty solid game, the next splinter cell game looks good as well. and watch dogs seems to be outstanding. there not the best but they are clearly better than activision and EA, and much better than bethesda. atleast in my opinion

Why is SE & SEGA on the list? They havent done anything wrong. Everybody else makes sense because they screw consumers. When SEGA and SE make bad games they pay for it moreso than most other companies

Take-Two owns Rockstar... and 2K Games. They should replace R* on the poll.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

F0X said:
Take-Two owns Rockstar... and 2K Games. They should replace R* on the poll.

Yea, I messed that one up.  Sometimes I just forgot who owns who.  I suppose I can reset the poll but who should I put on there?  I'm running out of ideas.

I just went ahead and used Konami..