By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What 3rd party company is the worst?

What 3rd party company is the worst?

EA 55 42.97%

Activision 18 14.06%

Bethesda 13 10.16%

Capcom 13 10.16%

Square Enix 8 6.25%

Ubisoft 1 0.78%

THQ 5 3.91%

Sega 4 3.13%

Konami 2 1.56%

Other 8 6.25%

Total:127

I'm going with Capcom. Although EA has adopted some rather objectionable strategies, so far they haven't but on-disc 'DLC' in all their games and then try and justify it every time. Also I feel EA actually put some effort into creating new content, regardless of how you feel about price, timing, implementation etc.

Around the Network

I vote for Capcom.......what the heck is up with their crappy Resident Evil? It doesn't feel like Resident Evil anymore. Downloadable Content greed. Change the name of the game already. Ubisoft has done a better job with Zombie-U lol.

Nintendo, they haven't release a single game on ps3 or xbox this gen and they stop supporting the wii since 2010, talk about laziness

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
Nintendo, they haven't release a single game on ps3 or xbox this gen and they stop supporting the wii since 2010, talk about laziness

So you voted for other...  They could have at least ported NSMB2 over to the Vita.

sethnintendo said:
chapset said:

So you voted for other...  They could have at least ported NSMB2 over to the Vita.

Making Bayonetta 2 a Wii U exclusive was the last straw. No third-party like Nintendo should be making exclusive titles.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
chapset said:

The vita is dead so I understand that move, but the rest is the reason why I will never forgive them

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Japanese companies. I would pick something like Atlus, but that is not listed. I'll give my vote to Square-enix.

EA:
-Lacks innovation
-Has failed its sports franchise (its most successful division)
- after 3 years has failed to produce "NBA ELITE"

Last but not least

- paid the NFL to eliminate competition (nfl2k) to excuse need to actually do anything to the madden series

With that being said, i do like Maxis and the Sims

From the list, Bethesda or Capcom. After the Skyrim (PS3) debacle, I don't have much respect for Bethesda at all. How they've treated PS3 fans is just unacceptable by my standards. Capcom....I don't know if they are the worst. They've just fallen so far from last generation, where they were pumping out some of my favorite games (Devil May Cry, Onimusha, Viewtiful Joe, Okami)

definitely EA.