By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Prison Break

Never got around to watching this first time around, but for the last couple of weeks ive been watching the first 2 seasons. What a cracking show, edge of your seat stuff, and Dr Tancredi is hot hot hot. Anybody else enjoy Prison Break?

Around the Network

Omg the first season is one of the best thing ever. Season 2 is still pretty good but season 3 and 4 are a step back.

The characters are amazing, T-bag is a complete nutter.

One of my all time favourite shows! That first season was pretty close to perfection. Had me on the edge of my seat like no other show has came close to doing since.

Fav show = ) t-bag lol funny guy

Around the Network

Don't bother with the show season 3 and 4. Both were heartbreaking not in the sense that they were sad, but rather because you are forced to watch what was once an awesome show torn to shreds by a stupid plot involving characters that I shant mention for your sake. Also, the guy who played Tweener actually went to jail after he made the show for Manslaughter.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Tweener locked up in real life ?? lol how ironic

Yus! one of my top 3 fav shows ever, season 3 is alright but season 4 is crap

Boutros said:
Omg the first season is one of the best thing ever. Season 2 is still pretty good but season 3 and 4 are a step back.

This exactly. First 2 are awesome but you'll notice a drop in quality to season 3/4. 

Season 1 is really amazing and season 2 isn't bad either but it completely jumped the shark in season 3 and from there on it's pretty awful.