By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RE5 petition for wii has over 33.000 sigs and cap still not saying anything

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?WiiRes5

it has a huge number of signatures and cap still hasnt said 1 word about a new RE for wii or about RE5 for wii,didnt they notice it?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Do you really think capcom or any other company gives a crap about an online petition?

PSN ID: WAR_MACHINE77  Wii friend code: 7186 4304 6064 5134 Gamertag: WARMACHINE mk2

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
Post here to play with fellow VGC members in WarHawk! -> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

when has an online petition ever worked?

If there are any success stories, there are 1000 failures for every one of them.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Online petitions for games do not work!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

The_vagabond7 said:
when has an online petition ever worked?

If there are any success stories, there are 1000 failures for every one of them.

The only one I can remember that worked was the "Star Wars on DVD" petition a few years back. Shortly after that petition, Lucas announced that Star Wars was coming to DVD. That was in direct opposition to his former stance of waiting until all six movies were done before putting them on DVD.

Of course, that petition had 30,000 signatures in three weeks or something like that and the creators of the petition put an open letter to Lucas himself in Variety (adding a bit of legitimacy to their request). 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Online petitions for games do not work!

Actually, FF Anthology, and Chronicles were the result of an internet petition. That said, they usually don't work, and considering the ammount of work it would entail to modify RE5 for the Wii, it's gonna more than 33,000 sigs for Capcom to give a ****.

Just face it guys, buy a 360 :( or a ps3 :) to play it :p RE5 has next/current gen gfx, so if they make it for the ps2 - then it will be on the wii. Other than that better start saving :P

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

LOL petition.

Only way it would ever go to the wii is if DMC4 were to bomb on both PS3 and 360 and thats just not gonna happen. PS3/360 is the way to go for 3rd party these days.

Do you guys understand that RE5 looks like a freakin GOD compared to RE4 on the wii..

Do you guys think the wii has the same graphics as the xbox 360 or what?

mM

just keep waiting for Crysis on high settings at 60FPS on PS3, leo.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.