By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What book or Book series would you like to see turned into a game?

The Dragonlance series or The Last Book in the Universe.

Around the Network

Y  The last man.

Wheel of Time, I don't know how it could ever be a movie, but a game (not the stupid one they had previously, but a big epic game or a series after it completes).

Discworld MMO. Or at least Open World RPG.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Any book by Gene Wolfe.

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

Around the Network

I don't read books (apart from the Bible). But actually I read The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho recently, although it doesn't deserve to made into a game.

The books by John Stewart and Stephen Colbert. Side scrolling beat em up 2 player game of the duo fighting pundits and an evil conglomeration of the news media who assembled together to conquer the world through lies, political agendas, and fear.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

I would like the aforementioned 'Wheel of Time' series. Especially the first few books are awesome.
Or even Discworld for that matter.

Has there ever been a book or series like that that had an above average game made after it?

Ender saga might be interesting. Mass effect style rpg, thanks.

Slimebeast said:
I don't read books (apart from the Bible). But actually I read The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho recently, although it doesn't deserve to made into a game.

How about a sequel to Bible Adventures?  Perhaps it could even obtain a license this time around.