By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

Linkzmax said:
zero129 said:
Linkzmax said:
zero129 said:

I just love how so many people are becoming a fan of this lately. What makes a time limit for town so good?.

With no time limit days wind down, town gets bored, and scum can hide amongst the inactives. When town forces activity, time limits are good because it makes scum say things that they otherwise wouldn't have to.

But that also works for scum.

As a time limit means alot of town players with suspicions on them end up being forced to say what their roles are etc, even if it means they only have 1 more vote on them then someone they believe might be scum.

Last round was a perfect example of town acting under deadlines. Sure Day 1 was a lynch, but there was not a mass amount of claims. And then Day 3 none of the leading town were mislynched, and instead scum was.(Though I have no idea how an active lurker like tabaha wasn't steamrolled... sigh)

I wasn't lurking there. People tend to assume that I have to post even if i don't have nothing to add. And that's stupid

Around the Network

Well, I don't really think zero is scum, so in order to avoid his/my lynch I will just

Vote: No Lynch

This won't affect the current no lynch. Though I am not fully content with no lynching.

L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Limit!
Time limit Rol Nen Hat Mario Spurge

Votals:

Name L-7 L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
Spurge Nen              
Nen Trucks              
Pezus Zero              
Tabaha

Stefl MBP Tabaha Spurge          
MBP F-F  Pezus            
Zero Rol DT Hat          
No Lynch Mario  Stefl            

DT - Spurge. Zero

Nen - Spurge

Trucks - Nen

Spurge - Pezus, Stefl

Zero - Pezus

Stefl - Tabaha, No Lynch

Rol - ProfSteflMBPHat, Zero

MBP - Stefl

Tabaha - Stefl

F-F - MBP

Hatmoza - Zero

Mario - No lynch

Pezus - MBP

I feel so professional updating the votals :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

RolStoppable said:
man-bear-pig said:
(...)

Your thoughts on the game so far, please.

I'm still quite shook-up from last game tbh. I thought I knew who the 3 mafia were (and I thought I had pretty conclusive arguments too), but they all turned out to be town. Another problem I have is that I've never seen half of the people who post in this game post anywhere else on this site, so I have no idea what their characters/personalities are like. I'm silently learning...

Aaanyway, I think your way of voting for people and then unvoting them and voting for another is a sign of you being scum. Offence is the best form of defence (that is a saying, right?).

FoS: Rol

I'm still happy with my Stefl vote though.

Oh yeah, and pezus is a vengeful whore. That is all.

I'm not comfortable lynching anyone today. There is a very small chance I make it back before the time limit (Probably 1% lol) so I just want to echo that having a no lynch would be better than lynching a town player. I don't think that Stefl is scum and I am not sure about MBP so my vote will stay as is...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
IF prof and linkz and hatmoza are not dead the first three nights they are scum.

Pezus your luck will be bad today since you pushed past 21021.

I understand what you are getting at, but it is not always that easy Spurge.

Cop should scan Prof/ Trucks/ Nen/ Hatz/ Tabaha today.

Mafia won't kill Prof night one again so the doctor doesn't have to bother with him. :P Maybe think about Hatz/ Linkz/ or anyone else you see fit.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I'm not feeling particularly good about lynching any of the players who have gathered votes so far but instead of voting no lynch I'll put in a vote for the player I'm most suspicious of (even though I don't think he'll be lynched, at least my opinion will be out there).

Vote: DarkThanatos

I've noticed twice now that when he casts suspicion on someone he does so following what somebody else has said. He did it after I stated what I thought of Zero's big post [ http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4850497 ] and then when hatmoza said I was his main suspect  [ http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4850739 ] . To me, it feels like he's playing it safe, like he expresses suspicion of people only when he knows someone else is there to back him up which I consider a scum tell.

Signature goes here!

supermario128 said:
spurgeonryan said:
IF prof and linkz and hatmoza are not dead the first three nights they are scum.

Pezus your luck will be bad today since you pushed past 21021.

I understand what you are getting at, but it is not always that easy Spurge.

Cop should scan Prof/ Trucks/ Nen/ Hatz/ Tabaha today.

Mafia won't kill Prof night one again so the doctor doesn't have to bother with him. :P Maybe think about Hatz/ Linkz/ or anyone else you see fit.

Oh i see people are starting to follow zero's way

Oh and btw, for people complaining about me lurking here:
I would not lurk if there was a real subject to discuss, but in the last games I played it (including this one) I feel like I'm only reading crap in the first day. Remember, it's my opinion. inb4 people asking why this is my opinion.

But something did catch my attention. The whole situation about spurge not wanting to reveal his name did it. Not that I really suspect spurge. I probably suspect more the ones that made a fuss out of it

Is there a better option? And he fits in my (weak and bad) suspicion