By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SSBB is the most underhyped game EVER!

^what is wall street

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
ManusJustusNardus said:
wiiforever said:

The wii is obviously supply constrained - look at this weeks sales for the Wii - pitiful because of no supply.

The Wii is not supply sustrained because every store I have ever been to is overstocked. Best Buy even had to ship some Wiis back because they didn't have room for them on the shelves.

ROFLMAO!

c'mon dude, if you're going to make jokes like that, at least be a LITTLE believable...

Though, maybe the first part of your sentence is correct here, provided you're trying to say sustained and not constrained :P

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Shit like this makes Wii fans freaks. Because if you go on You tube and see people on Brawl - coming or delayed... They are freaks... It's WAYYYY over Hyped!!! :/

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

lol,

SSBB will be most hyped nintendo game since OoT(that game had HUGE hype)

nintendo prefers word of mouth because it is the most effective form of marketing. it provides nice strong legs. if you hype too much people will be let down no matter what(like Halo 3) and negative Word of Mouth will insue...

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Every nintendo fan always says it will be the GOTY OF 2008(unlikely) and its going to destroy the planet or something.

mM
Around the Network

I think there should be more advertisements for SSBB than SMG so it can reach more people than just the ones who have played SSBM. Maybe they shouldn't make a new Mountain Dew flavor in honor of the game, but seriously more ads couldn't hurt.

SSBB is only hyped by fans of the game, not by Nintendo so far.

I Blame Wii FIT!

Not many are hyped for wii fit, that is an underhyped game my friend.

mM

Manus... madness.... This is NINTENDO!!!! The wii is selling like crazy here in New York City. In the last 2 months, I went to the Nintendo World Store 5 times (i live in NYC) and they were sold out each time. Think about that.

arsenalrc15 said:
Manus... madness.... This is NINTENDO!!!! The wii is selling like crazy here in New York City. In the last 2 months, I went to the Nintendo World Store 5 times (i live in NYC) and they were sold out each time. Think about that.

Thats because its the Nintendo World Store. They want you to think that the Wii is sold out. Think about it. Thats also where pro-Nintendo Wall Street is. Think about that too. Every store outside of New York City and Chicago has had Wiis in stock since launch.

America = Best Gaming Console

Europe = Best Game Developers