By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - HMV London stores have stopped pre-order for WiiU

Tagged games:

Not sure if this was pointed out already but HMV stores in London have stopped taking pre-orders for Wii U sicne they have reached their limit.

Not sure if the same is applying to the whole UK.

Switch!!!

Around the Network

Does this mean that the Wii U is being discontinued in the UK already?
I knew it more of an Xbox nation, but...

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

WiiU is doomed!

I have my preorder in a local hmv. I preordered the day they were taking orders and then altered the order to a zombi u bundle. There were rumors of shortages so I wanted to be sure but I must say this has surprised me. I guess the whole world is jumping on board.

One more thing to complete my year = senran kagura localization =D

The virus spreads.

Around the Network

Obviously the Wii U will have a very good sales.

i just hope the fire in one of the factories producing wii u won't be the reason for lower first shipment numbers and this is just because of huge demand.

More good news for the people who have preordered many consoles for their resale value. Like me. I hope every store runs out of preorders.

runqvist said:
More good news for the people who have preordered many consoles for their resale value. Like me. I hope every store runs out of preorders.

you are very smart! you should buy 10 more!!! .. you wont regret it man! 

runqvist said:

All this time and effort to earn a few dollars? Or lose some dollars if Nintendo produces enough Wii U till christmas ...

If you need money you should invest your money in something more profitable.