By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Firmware v4.30 - Trophies One For All!!!

about damn time too..good stuff

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

what the hell are those games though

Cool, my 2 platinums from 4 retail Vita games should make my trophy collection even prettier!

Finally!!!

The are two modes for Trophies now... Online and Offline.

The online is slow (for me here in Brazil) and it's like the picture in the OP... and the Offline is like the previous one.

Around the Network

Life with PlayStation is still on my xmb. I tried opening it and then boom.. ps3 automatically turned off, i then tried signing into psn shorty afterwards and now it says maintenance? did i break psn?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I'm not too happy with the update.
I used to pop up the xmb and check the trophies for a game during a boring cut scene. First of all they're moved over to a different menu instead of 2 clicks above the game. Much much worse, it now syncs every time which takes forever at lvl 17. (It never synched before while checking trophies from in game) Cancelling the sync only makes it hang for the same amount of time. Useless.
I guess I'll have to remember to sign out of psn from now on.

ethomaz said:

The online is slow (for me here in Brazil) and it's like the picture in the OP... and the Offline is like the previous one.

Can you switch it to offline without signing out of psn?
I only saw Trophies (online) in the menu while I was playing a game, then cancelled the update, had to wait anyway, so thought I guess it synched after all. So checked it again, (online) indication was gone, but it still started synching from scratch.

d21lewis said:
Retiring "Life With Playstation"? But we still haven't cured cancer!

You're thinking of Folding@Home.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

SvennoJ said:
ethomaz said:

Can you switch it to offline without signing out of psn?
I only saw Trophies (online) in the menu while I was playing a game, then cancelled the update, had to wait anyway, so thought I guess it synched after all. So checked it again, (online) indication was gone, but it still started synching from scratch.

Yeap... triangle and choose the mode.