By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which of the big three consoles manufactures put the most big name devs out of business this gen?

Jay520 to the rescue

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
lilbroex said:
Barozi said:

lol no I just picked one out and you can apply the same formula to the others, except Red Dead Redemption since they said full price.

For the second part. The devs are getting the money from the publishers. D'uh it's in the $27 so everything is fine.

Of all the things you posted, you call my article bogus ? Just shows how blinded you are by your Nintendo love. You have been proven wrong many many times in this thread already. Your credibility is close to zero by now.

Nintendo love? How does Nintendo even factor into this? I'm talking about dev costs and profits.

Your credibility just hit zero. I point out flaws in your analysis and you throw out insults as a response without ever directly addressing the point, forget all the earlier ones that you just brushed over. My goodness.

I stack up proof to back my claims and your only response to it is "WRONG !" folowed by data with no  specified context or relativity to the subject.

Suuure this thread has nothing to do with Nintendo lol. You can't fool us, the whole forum knows how obsessed you are with WiiU and this thread was just another attempt to bash HD consoles.
Yet you can't even comprehend that WiiU will have the same effect on the industry. And you try to hide that by twisting quotes from developers, using obvious biased articles with wrong information and ignoring valid points other users made.

Where are the flaws you pointed out with my reasoning ? There are none. You just claimed that this and that were wrong without even checking OR thinking. You criticize me for talking about gaming budgets and then you say "I was talking about devs and not publishers". Hell who posted the pictures here first ? How is my response not relevant to that ?
Fact is you constantly make up points while not even bothering to check if they're true or not. You have been charged guilty for lying several times in this thread.

I've seen many users like you come and go. In the end they all left with a permaban attached to their profile.