By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 COD: Blops2 vs 360 Halo 4

But BO 2 on xbox will pwn the ps3 BO 2 sales, so xbox wins anyway

Around the Network

Its possible though it will have 1 week less and Halo 4 is ahead in pre-orders by a considerable margin.

Could go either way. We won't really know though will we as NPD doesn't split the sales between 360 & PS3

I'm going to have to go with Halo 4 for week 1 (2.8M for Halo 4 and 2.2M for Black Ops 2) and month 1 in the U.S.A.

WW- No
Americas- No.

BenVTrigger said:
Its possible though it will have 1 week less and Halo 4 is ahead in pre-orders by a considerable margin.

Could go either way. We won't really know though will we as NPD doesn't split the sales between 360 & PS3

Someone from Neogaf will split sales.

Around the Network

yup

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Black Ops 2 PS3 will sell a couple million more than Halo 4 WORLDWIDE. (Black Ops 2 and Halo 4 will eat into each others sales on Xbox 360)

If you're talking America only, Halo 4 wins easily.

daveJ said:
I'll pick Halo4 as Halo games are much more front loaded than COD games which have much longer legs

COD gets more and more front-loaded each year though.

i believe bo2 on ps3 will beat it 1st week and month no promblems, if i was still into sales i would do this again http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=116902

cant go by PO b/c the ratio of people buying the game 1st week w/o POing it is in BO2 favor

Play Me

if it is only Us and 1 month period. Halo will be higher!

Switch!!!