By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Predictions: Halo 4 will be GOTY... Metacritic between 94-97

89 would be my guess. GOTY doesn't seem too likely probably gonna be Dishonored.

Around the Network
Aldro said:

AC3 will flop. I am looking forward to the game but I for some reason don't believe in it. Feel free to shove it in my face if im wrong.

Halo 4 will get 95-96 metacritic. I seriously believe this. The year has been rather lackluster, people are just waiting to give rave reviews :P

Im not so sure about the bolded.  Thats your opinion, but it seems like it will be the best in the series and Connor looks like he will be a badass.  According to a lot of previews for the game it seems to be shaping up to be a pretty badass game. But we will see. I'm gonna say AC3 will get anywhere between a 90-95 metacritic, but this thread is not about AC.

On topic: I was not that into halo when I played the first one, but I will have to say that Halo 4 will probably get a 92 and if some reviewers are more harsh than I think it could go as low as 89, but I think it will stay in the 90s.

fanboys can be so cute. It will win at the Spike VGA´s but this doesn´t mean shit.

Metacritic 186/100

96. have a great feeling. It looks amazing.

92, imo. Probably GOTY, not too many big titles out this year.

Around the Network

Metascore: 91 or 92
user score: 1.7 (both Bungie and Sony fanboys are going to rip this game to shreds)

metascore of 92

Meta critic: 94-95 unless someone low scores for hits, hopefully not.

Should be GOTY but maybe Assassin's Creed 3 will take that, even though I'm not personally excited for it.

I know Microsoft likes to buy reviewers, but there's no way this game will be the GOTY. If that's the case, I'll never watch VGA again in my life.

And the Metacritic's score will never be that high. Just in your dreams.

We need moar Zelda, now!

We need moar Unchartedzz!

We need less DLCs.

samuship said:
I know Microsoft likes to buy reviewers, but there's no way this game will be the GOTY. If that's the case, I'll never watch VGA again in my life.

And the Metacritic's score will never be that high. Just in your dreams.

You've played and beaten the game already? :o

I can't believe you hated it so much though; it looked so good! Think you could give the reasons why you found it to be so terrible (without saying any spoilers of course).

Also to the bolded, do you have a link?

OT: I think it will get a few GOTY awards but the majority will probably end up going to ACIII or Dishonored (which I've heard a lot about but know nothing about it). And it will probably be around Halo: Reach on metacritic.