By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Developer porting AAA Square Enix game to Wii U

Mr Khan said:
Tomb Raider or Final Fantasy XIV

Ugh, FFIV would be horrible. Although the gamepad seems handy for an MMO. 

Tomb Raider would be nice, though. Also Deus Ex with extra content. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
Mr Khan said:
Tomb Raider or Final Fantasy XIV

Ugh, FFIV would be horrible. Although the gamepad seems handy for an MMO. 

Tomb Raider would be nice, though. Also Deus Ex with extra content. 

I was thinking because there were rumors floating around about the Wii U's online structure being good for MMOs (due to being very open), and it would be a good platform to pitch their revised FFXIV.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

axumblade said:

edit. nvm

Too late! I saw it and I'm going to blackmail you!

@OP I hope it's FF XIII so Nintendo fans can also see how disappointing that game is.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

FF7 Remake exclusive to 3DS...lol

So that tomb raider listing earlier might not be so out of place after all? Here I just said I was disappointed tomb raider wasn't on it and this comes up. The other obvious choice is one of the final fantasy games. Can't wait!

One more thing to complete my year = senran kagura localization =D

Around the Network
CCFanboy said:
So that tomb raider listing earlier might not be so out of place after all? Here I just said I was disappointed tomb raider wasn't on it and this comes up. The other obvious choice is one of the final fantasy games. Can't wait!

I don't know if it'll really be TOMB RAIDER; the folks behind that game stated countless times that they were skipping the WiiU no matter what.  FF is a much better chance... although who knows.

JTurner82 said:

I don't know if it'll really be TOMB RAIDER; the folks behind that game stated countless times that they were skipping the WiiU no matter what.  FF is a much better chance... although who knows.

Ahh yes but someone else said epic mickey 2 wasn't on it and look how that ended. lol jk being serious though if they aren't the developer behind it they might not be aware of it. As far as I know square enix themselves never denied it. Only the developer. Could be wrong though. If it was final fantasy I'd still buy it because I love that series. Chances are it would be lightning returns in that case.

Am I the only person in the world who really enjoys FFXIII?!

Majora said:

I enjoy xiii-2. Its all the original version should have been.

CCFanboy said:
Majora said:

I enjoy xiii-2. Its all the original version should have been.

I haven't started that yet I'm too busy trophy hunting on XIII. It's a hard life being a trophy whore!