By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

supermario128 said:
Linkz is usually more aggressive as town and less aggressive as mafia. If you thought he was aggressive as mafia you need to read through his other games where he was town.

Early scum read on Stefl btw. I really didn't like his first few posts.

Interesting how you just throw that out... please elaborate~

I basically only jokeposted plus called tabaha town, so there isn't much of a read yet from point of view. But please enlighten me (and maybe the others) how you can get a read from basically nothing, or is it just the jokeposting giving you a read? I don't really know, but I think what I did is a little too little to give of a read... I just think these is one of the things you like to do when scum.

(Uh, I am getting overly defensive here :D)

Around the Network
Nachomamma8 said:
Yoshiya said:
To those of you accusing me of lurking, I got Black 2 yesterday and was thus pre-occupied haha.

Anyway, I dunno what Nacho thinks he has got on me, I'm not a fan of throwing out random day one votes and I don't see the need for four pressure votes on one person on Day 1. The fact that people putting votes on the person with the most votes were also voting time limit just rubbed the wrong way with me.

Also, why are you voting for MBP Final? You didn't mention him at all in your post

looks like I was right about you...

Seriously what is it you think you have on me? I've explained how I play and you twist that into me being mafia?

Ok, so here's what I've deduced so far...

Pezus, Rol and Nachomomma are SCUM

Tabaha and Yoshi are town

Spurge and prof are too bizarre to read

Any questions?

Final-Fan said:
I was going to vote Yoshiya because he's a witch and we're on a witch hunt, but I guess I was beaten to that? Oops, I skipped Page 2 somehow. (50 posts later...)

Vote man-bear-pig

In your face, SM128!

Why?

supermario128 said:
man-bear-pig said:

Because his behaviour is extremely fishy

I think your behavior is extremely fishy. What do you have to say about that?

I'm shocked, hurt and quite frankly appalled

Around the Network

Lets just put pezus out of his misery.

#KILLSCUMZUS

supermario128 said:
man-bear-pig said:

this is giving me a bit of scum feeling from supermario128 and pezus. having mario defending pezus this much doesn't feel right. I don't think someone who doesn't know pezus' role would defend him and attack the one who suspects him in this way. But hey, I might be wrong

man-bear-pig said:

Pezus, Rol and Machomomma are SCUM

Any questions?

Yes, one. Where do you fit in that one?

tabaha said:
supermario128 said:
man-bear-pig said:

this is giving me a bit of scum feeling from supermario128 and pezus. having mario defending pezus this much doesn't feel right. I don't think someone who doesn't know pezus' role would defend him and attack the one who suspects him in this way. But hey, I might be wrong

He wasn't defending pezus; he was defending prof.

tabaha said:
man-bear-pig said:

Pezus, Rol and Machomomma are SCUM

Any questions?

Yes, one. Where do you fit in that one?

Town, ofcourse.

#KILLSCUMZUS