By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

If i was Mafia, I would not be stupid enough to post that XD

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

As of now I suspect Rol, DT and spurge.
Rol because he voted for 9001 different players (including prof - was mafia's original plan to lynch prof?) and going back to pezus in the end after voting away of him. I know he explained why he did it, but if it was his plan?

DT because of what I said in the post before and because apparently he unvoted from pezus but didn't vote anyone nor no-lynch (according to the votals). I would like an explanation for this (I may have missed it).

For spurge because what happened didn't help my suspicion towards him

At least you're posting though tabaha.
Where is everyone?! Usually the thread is reasonably active at this time. And people are online...

tabaha said:
As of now I suspect Rol, DT and spurge.
Rol because he voted for 9001 different players (including prof - was mafia's original plan to lynch prof?) and going back to pezus in the end after voting away of him. I know he explained why he did it, but if it was his plan?

DT because of what I said in the post before and because apparently he unvoted from pezus but didn't vote anyone nor no-lynch (according to the votals). I would like an explanation for this (I may have missed it).

For spurge because what happened didn't help my suspicion towards him

I have literally explain this like 3 times in depth now :P 

Just re-read the entirity of the last page ahah

What do you think of Linkz atm though? 

DarkThanatos said:

Remember sir, this isn't the first time you've made a "woe is us!" post after a bad day...

"Oh wow.
I don't think we could have voted much worse if we tried.
This is going to be a painful Midnight."

This is what you said last game when you were indeed scum. Stop insulting yourself.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
No more rhymes and no more riddles.

What say U now Smeagsy?

If you truly cared about Prof's death at the hands of these vagabonds and butchers, you'd buy a one-of-a-kind hat.

If not... then that's mightily suspicious of you... *smiles*

If I were mafia, I would be very suspicious of myself right now given my campaign to get pezus lynched. It raises questions regarding all the people who haven't pointed out that I could be scum right now...

FoS DarkThanatos
FoS Spurge
FoS Tabaha

I'll have a hat please Smeags. I appear to be without one despite being a Witch and that just isn't right now is it?

Anyway, my suspicion of Nacho is just getting more and more deep-seated with his continuing absence, I want to know why he went from being an active pusher to completely inactive. As to this night's kills, I don't really see much we can learn from them besides not to vote for timelimits this early on in future >.>

Yoshiya said:
I'll have a hat please Smeags. I appear to be without one despite being a Witch and that just isn't right now is it?

Ah! How thoughtful to the memory of Prof! It's true what they say, true beauty is indeed on the inside (as it's definitely not on the outside...)!

Here you are...

Now... there's the matter of payment. *smiles*

Smeags said:
DarkThanatos said:

Remember sir, this isn't the first time you've made a "woe is us!" post after a bad day...

"Oh wow.
I don't think we could have voted much worse if we tried.
This is going to be a painful Midnight."

This is what you said last game when you were indeed scum. Stop insulting yourself.

Hahaha well pointed out sir! 

You remind me of "The Wit" from Brandon Sanderson's Way of Kings. (That's a compliment in case you haven't read the book. In which case go read it now :P) 

Still, I'd like to think that the post you referenced was slightly more dramatic then my pragmatic "Could have been better" in this game. Probably because in this game i'm actually trying to find scum and so need to be on the ball. Rather then last game, where I was scum, and so the whole "woe is us" dramatics to distract from my actual scumminess... If that makes sense.