By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

Nachomamma8 said:

To clarify on my suspicion of you, I don't think that you are scum for not voting. I think that you are scum for pushing a bit of suspicion onto me and not backing it with a vote. 

Huh? I didn't put any suspicion onto you until the post I voted you. You voted me for a post where I was talking about people voting for both Pezus and Time Limit which as far as I am aware you haven't done. If you are going to vote for me at least remember the original reason why...

Around the Network

VOTALS

L-7
L-6
L-5
L-4
L-3
L-2
L-1
Lynch
prof

RolStoppable pezus

pezus man-bear-pig spurgeonryan

Yoshiya Nachomamma8 RolStoppable            
spurgeonryan pezus DarkThanatos            
man-bear-pig Final-Fan              
Nachomamma8 Yoshiya              

Timelimit: RolStoppable, man-bear-pig, Linkzmax, DarkThanatos

Voting history (for player)

theProf00: RolStoppable
RolStoppable: pezus
pezus : DarkThanatos, RolStoppable, man-bear-pig, spurgeonryan
Yoshiya: Nachomamma8, RolStoppable
spurgeonryan: pezus, DarkThanatos
man-bear-pig: Final-Fan
Nachomamma8: Yoshiya

Voting history (by player)

RolStoppable: theProf00, pezus, Yoshiya
pezus: RolStoppable, spurgeonryan
DarkThanatos: pezus, spurgeonryan
man-bear-pig: pezus
spurgeonryan: pezus
Nachomamma8: Yoshiya
Final-Fan: man-bear-pig
Yoshiya: Nachomamma8

Signature goes here!

Nachomamma8 said:
Final-Fan said:
Yoshiya said:
[...] why are you voting for MBP Final? You didn't mention him at all in your post

He is giving me the impression of refusing to seriously address questions aimed at himself.  Maybe it's just Day One joking around taken too far, but it's good enough for a Day One vote IMO. 

also, finding you scum. the way you are treating your vote on manbearpig makes it seem like you've already decided that you are going to vote him for all of today regardless of what happens, and that's a scum mindset, especially when it's disguised like it is here. what do you think of Yoshi?

Your idea that I am unwilling or unable to change my vote to someone else is a complete fantasy.  I don't have a better place to park my vote at the moment; that doesn't mean I don't see any potential for it toDay.  What exactly did I do to "treat my vote" like it was the only option for the entire Day?  And how did I supposedly "disguise" it?  I really have no idea what you're alluding to here. 

I'm not overly interested in Yoshi; the vote I was going to place on him would have been a joke.  I'm not fond of you trying to browbeat the entire town into focusing on your chosen tunneling target, but I've indulged you and re-read the posts that seemed relevant.  You latched onto him when he commented on the pezus bandwagon without either joining it or denouncing it, and haven't really ever let go.  Despite that, Yoshiya makes a good point that you seem to have made a slip regarding your motive for voting him.  Granted, Yoshi's post that you were responding to looks pretty easy to misinterpret, but when the subject is your own reason for voting him it is hard to justify you misreading it.  Or at least it didn't look to me as though you went after him for his suspicion on yourself.  Feel free to explain this seeming discrepancy; I am not saying you can't point out something to reconcile this.  For now, though,

FoS Nacho

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Yoshiya said:
Nachomamma8 said:

To clarify on my suspicion of you, I don't think that you are scum for not voting. I think that you are scum for pushing a bit of suspicion onto me and not backing it with a vote. 

Huh? I didn't put any suspicion onto you until the post I voted you. You voted me for a post where I was talking about people voting for both Pezus and Time Limit which as far as I am aware you haven't done. If you are going to vote for me at least remember the original reason why...

hmmm

you reacted to that far better than I would expect from scum trying to strawman.

gonna sleep on this for a little while

in the meantime, votecount tells me that pezus  and dark need to explain their votes, and the non-voters need to step their game up

see you in a little while

ooh, final fan posting a large chunk of text culminating in an FoS seems like it might have tons of gold just beneath the center. will enjoy analyzing that tomorrow.

Around the Network

No, it's not!

Signature goes here!

pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:
pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:
pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:

Ok, so here's what I've deduced so far...

Pezus, Rol and Nachomomma are SCUM

Tabaha and Yoshi are town

Spurge and prof are too bizarre to read

Any questions?

Yes, please explain your reasoning

This is my reasoning.

#KILLSCUMZUS

This only tells me that I shouldn't take you seriously.

Why? It's a perfectly legitimate reason for me to believe that you're scum.

#KILLSCUMZUS

Also, I've already given my reasoning regarding Nacho.

Fine, but why are you dodging the question? Answer for all that you haven't answered for already.

My reasons for Rol, Yoshi and Tabaha are based purely on inklings I've got from their posts. No huge reason.

pezus said:

So DarkT is a double voter?

Check my Votals again.

Signature goes here!

sorry for not being active this afternoon but my internet is being full retard

A timelimit has been instated Day One will end in 24 hours.

Signature goes here!