By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

Yoshiya said:
[...] why are you voting for MBP Final? You didn't mention him at all in your post

He is giving me the impression of refusing to seriously address questions aimed at himself.  Maybe it's just Day One joking around taken too far, but it's good enough for a Day One vote IMO. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Final-Fan said:
Linkzmax said:
How is that in Mario's face?

He incorrectly predicted that I would want to vote time limit already.  I don't yet see that as necessary. 

I hope for your sake that this isn't true. You want a time limit, you just didn't vote for one out of spite for mario.

If a time limit passes, it will be set to 24 hours.  I think 48 or 72 hours isn't too long for Day One, it's just that lately it seems like they've lasted a week or so.  Maybe I'm just all mixed up and it seems like they take that long even though they really only last 3 days, in which case I'll happily vote ahead of schedule. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

man-bear-pig said:
tabaha said:
supermario128 said:
man-bear-pig said:

Because his behaviour is extremely fishy

I think your behavior is extremely fishy. What do you have to say about that?

this is giving me a bit of scum feeling from supermario128 and pezus. having mario defending pezus this much doesn't feel right. I don't think someone who doesn't know pezus' role would defend him and attack the one who suspects him in this way. But hey, I might be wrong

He wasn't defending pezus; he was defending prof.

really? oh well i can't into getting names right then

Yoshiya said:
Nachomamma8 said:
Yoshiya said:
To those of you accusing me of lurking, I got Black 2 yesterday and was thus pre-occupied haha.

Anyway, I dunno what Nacho thinks he has got on me, I'm not a fan of throwing out random day one votes and I don't see the need for four pressure votes on one person on Day 1. The fact that people putting votes on the person with the most votes were also voting time limit just rubbed the wrong way with me.

Also, why are you voting for MBP Final? You didn't mention him at all in your post

looks like I was right about you...

Seriously what is it you think you have on me? I've explained how I play and you twist that into me being mafia?

I've talked about why I found you scummy. Perhaps you should address that first before asking me to explain myself again. 

Final-Fan said:
Yoshiya said:
[...] why are you voting for MBP Final? You didn't mention him at all in your post

He is giving me the impression of refusing to seriously address questions aimed at himself.  Maybe it's just Day One joking around taken too far, but it's good enough for a Day One vote IMO. 

also, finding you scum. the way you are treating your vote on manbearpig makes it seem like you've already decided that you are going to vote him for all of today regardless of what happens, and that's a scum mindset, especially when it's disguised like it is here. what do you think of Yoshi?

Nachomamma is a pro. When I first accused him of being scum he didn't retaliate, because he knows that a classic scum characteristic is to be overly defensive when accused of being scum. Then I called him scum again and he still didn't retaliate. Instead, he defended me against final fan (whom I believe to be town) in a pitiful attempt to get me off his scent and turn me against final fan. SCUM.

Around the Network

man-bear-pig is awesome (in a crazy way :D), anyway to what I actually want to adress: Nachomamma8 surely is a pro, and this makes me uneasy about his allignment. My thoughts about him: too townie (so well, all it tells me is that I should not trust my own judgement (for now) regarding him (so he is pretty much in the same exceptional state prof usually is))

Also men-bear-pig, please, some posts of you are too spurgesce... so please... don't do that... it really irritates me

@nacho Upon re-reading I have concluded the reason you seem to think I am suspicious is because I cast suspicion and didn't follow it up with a vote. For that reason;

Vote: Nacho

He has pinned me as scum for playing how I feel is best seeing as we get so many pressure votes anyway and seems incredibly keen on getting everyone to vote. It's for the latter that I have voted him because I just don't see why a townie would be so keen to get everyone to vote when they have no proper suspicions.

pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:

Ok, so here's what I've deduced so far...

Pezus, Rol and Nachomomma are SCUM

Tabaha and Yoshi are town

Spurge and prof are too bizarre to read

Any questions?

Yes, please explain your reasoning

This is my reasoning.

#KILLSCUMZUS

Stefl1504 said:

man-bear-pig is awesome (in a crazy way :D), anyway to what I actually want to adress: Nachomamma8 surely is a pro, and this makes me uneasy about his allignment. My thoughts about him: too townie (so well, all it tells me is that I should not trust my own judgement (for now) regarding him (so he is pretty much in the same exceptional state prof usually is))

Also men-bear-pig, please, some posts of you are too spurgesce... so please... don't do that... it really irritates me

What do you think about Yoshi?

Yoshiya said:
@nacho Upon re-reading I have concluded the reason you seem to think I am suspicious is because I cast suspicion and didn't follow it up with a vote. For that reason;

Vote: Nacho

He has pinned me as scum for playing how I feel is best seeing as we get so many pressure votes anyway and seems incredibly keen on getting everyone to vote. It's for the latter that I have voted him because I just don't see why a townie would be so keen to get everyone to vote when they have no proper suspicions.

Interesting. I call you suspicious for putting suspicion on me without backing it, and so your response is to vote me before you are ready? Why change your playstyle just because someone you think is scum tells you to?

To clarify on my suspicion of you, I don't think that you are scum for not voting. I think that you are scum for pushing a bit of suspicion onto me and not backing it with a vote. Now I feel you are a little more suspicious for strawmanning (http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Strawman), and switching your opinion because your scumsuspect pressured you. 

pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:
pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:

Ok, so here's what I've deduced so far...

Pezus, Rol and Nachomomma are SCUM

Tabaha and Yoshi are town

Spurge and prof are too bizarre to read

Any questions?

Yes, please explain your reasoning

This is my reasoning.

#KILLSCUMZUS

This only tells me that I shouldn't take you seriously.

Why? It's a perfectly legitimate reason for me to believe that you're scum.

#KILLSCUMZUS

Also, I've already given my reasoning regarding Nacho.