By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - K/D Ratio Ruins multiplayer games

JayWood2010, you claim that you are such a skilled player, but do you have any evidence to back it up?

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
JayWood2010, you claim that you are such a skilled player, but do you have any evidence to back it up?

Look me up on youtube, or I can post it here for gears of war.  I still have footage of me and my friend doing doubles on MW3 where he got the MOAB and I got the Osprey Gunner.  I could put that on youtube for you as well if you want?  I have hundreds of hours to work with of footage from gears that i could post but I hate going thhrough footage, since then I've stopped doing videos as it's time consuming.  I'll probably start doing videos again with Halo 4 but that's only if I have time.

JayWood2010 said:
Slimebeast said:

Look me up on youtube, or I can post it here for gears of war.  I still have footage of me and my friend doing doubles on MW3 where he got the MOAB and I got the Osprey Gunner.  I could put that on youtube for you as well if you want?  I have hundreds of hours to work with of footage from gears that i could post but I hate going thhrough footage, since then I've stopped doing videos as it's time consuming.  I'll probably start doing videos again with Halo 4 but that's only if I have time.

I'll take your word for it. But it would have been nice to see the total K/D stats of an account you have, on Xbox-Live/PSN or an in-game account for Call of Duty or BF3.

KylieDog said:
The title should read 'stats visible to other player are bad for games'.

Fixed.  I don't mind stats as they're pretty accurate but for example when it comes to me and my friend we both have similar K/D in Gears.  I'm a 2.4 and he is a 2.2, but personally I believe he is the better all around player.  I'm more of a support player while he averages almost twice the amount of kills as I do.  

Slimebeast said:
JayWood2010 said:
Slimebeast said:

I'll take your word for it. But it would have been nice to see the total K/D stats of an account you have, on Xbox-Live/PSN or an in-game account for Call of Duty or BF3.

I can post some later when i get home so to make sure it's accurate for you. I think it's sopmething like this though.  Gears of War 3 2.4 K/D, CoD4, 2.11, Mw2, 2.43, BlackOps, 2.06, MW3 2.01 or 1.98.  Can't remember, didnt play it very long. BF3 and counterstike I suck at though haha  

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
foodfather said:
Terrible opinion OP. I was great at COD (MW2 & Blops), Always the first to get 25 kills on free for all. And I'm also great at Battlefield Bad Company, Gears of War and Halo.

Of course there are better people out there than me, but when I play ones of theses games 90% of the time I come out on top.

I'm not saying everybody.  I'm also good at CoD.  Every CoD game I've maintained well above a 2.0 K/D and my accuracy always strays aroun 30 to 50%.  But so many players on Call of Duty focus on camping to boost K/D that it makes it that much harder to win unlike Halo where it promotes movement.  If you camp on halo it doesn't matter because you will still die by the better player.  

Accuracy between 30 - 50%?

Lies

"Success really is decided at birth, and your life will never be better than it is right now. Sorry about that."

People should play like you want? They are possible just having fun. If you are skilled it shouldn't be hard to find people who want to play with you.

Figlioni said:
JayWood2010 said:
foodfather said:
Terrible opinion OP. I was great at COD (MW2 & Blops), Always the first to get 25 kills on free for all. And I'm also great at Battlefield Bad Company, Gears of War and Halo.

Of course there are better people out there than me, but when I play ones of theses games 90% of the time I come out on top.

I'm not saying everybody.  I'm also good at CoD.  Every CoD game I've maintained well above a 2.0 K/D and my accuracy always strays aroun 30 to 50%.  But so many players on Call of Duty focus on camping to boost K/D that it makes it that much harder to win unlike Halo where it promotes movement.  If you camp on halo it doesn't matter because you will still die by the better player.  

Accuracy between 30 - 50%?

Lies

No lies lol In CoD4 it was always between 44-48%.  I was in the top 1000 for a long time until people came and shot 1 person and then never played again giving them perfect accuracy. Mw2, Blackops it was 30-34%

1.41 K/D ratio in BF3

Are there even campers in BF3? Never seen one, you cant camp in that game.

Turkish said:
1.41 K/D ratio in BF3

Are there even campers in BF3? Never seen one, you cant camp in that game.

People do with snipers at spawn.  They never do much, they just lay around and shoot.  Mostly miss :P lol