By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Let's play Monster Hunter Tri together (Next: Friday at 9 Eastern 6 Pacific)

Mr Khan said:
The question here being: why deceive us with the numbers? Simply rate all weapons the same, and we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

I agree it's very much based on your play-style versus the specific monster, but there's no need to put in all this pro-rating and stuff.

To get people like Rol looking up the faqs thats why.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Around the Network

i am willing to help as well i also need to get a Skypiercer. Character name Amby, around HR 60 something haven't played in a while

I could use a better water-elemental weapon myself. The best I have is Ludroth sword. The only one better than that is the Caedeus sword. No way I'm grinding my way through that battle continuously.

Plus, I feel bad killing Caedeus cause he's a giant whale, and I like whales.

Alright, heading online now. I'll be doing harvest tours until folks show up, so no rush.

I need to blow off some steam anyway, fucking KOTOR....

Though i have not yet checked to see if my Tri file is still extant and uncorrupted

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Alright, heading online now. I'll be doing harvest tours until folks show up, so no rush.

whats your id? Heres mine: V52C2W....my name is G-HUNTER

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

I'm Lara. I see you in the room now!

Room's full, so if anyone else wants in, let me know and I'll join you in City 2

huh, were we all booted then?

Nope, just you!

We'll be waiting.

Fun times. Fun times indeed.

I got a Wyvern Stone o_O