By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Greatest Political Ad Ever?

I know there's a few people out there questioning if the candidates are avoiding big issues, I think this should put their minds to rest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZxs09eV-Vc&feature=share

Embed on next post.

Around the Network

... This is a joke, right?

I don't really think cutting PBS is a priority.

But this really shows how awful Obama's campaign team is. Do they really see nothing more significant to criticise than THIS? Ah well, it's a nice change from "he's an evil capitalist slave driver who destroyed companies and stole all of their money."

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

insomniac17 said:
... This is a joke, right?

What? The advert? Obama's campaign? Or this election?

Or, all of the above?

Around the Network
SamuelRSmith said:

What? The advert? Obama's campaign? Or this election?

Or, all of the above?

Yes.

I was trying to give Obama's campaign the benefit of the doubt, and assume that they hadn't created this. But the description says it's Obama's official channel...

Hahaha, wow, this is better than half the stuff on SNL this year. I guess thanks for the laughs, Obama?

Why bother getting votes for your improvements that you'll bring in your presidency when you can poke lame jokes at your opponent?

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

Geez Obama really has nothing to go on eh? A pathetic 4 year term left him with nothing to do but lame attack ads that were sort of comical but on what's really a non-issue.

And the Republican response:

At least this campaign is almost over, thank god. This is just getting pathetic.