By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dishonored Reviews Say Its Once-In-A-Generation, Stunning

Player1x3 said:
I heard some guys at 4chan beat it in about 4 hours...thats pretty pathetic for a 60$ game. At least RE6 gives you a good value for your money

Isn't 4chan a breeding nest for trolls?

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
Player1x3 said:
I heard some guys at 4chan beat it in about 4 hours...thats pretty pathetic for a 60$ game. At least RE6 gives you a good value for your money

Isn't 4chan a breeding nest for trolls?

no...

axumblade said:
Player1x3 said:

I'm sure that it depends on how you played through the game though. I'm sure there are sidequests and whatnot so it won't be that short unless you want it to be.

Yeah but still...it should be AT LEAST 8 hours of main storyline with a direct action walkthrough

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=144407&page=1#3

I am so excited about this game. I will start write my opinion on it as soon as I get to play it.

Player1x3 said:

The main campaign is about 12 hours long.

Around the Network

I'm waiting for it to drop in price hopefully it will be on sale during black friday.

Player1x3 said:

They didn't mention it being a speedrun...just a main story walkthrough

From what I have read about it, he played on easy, did an action run, skipped all cutscenes, did no side missions or bonus objectives. And the game also has 7 endings so there is reason to play though multiple times. Most people are reporting 20-24 hours for a full stealth run, typical action run will be ~8h.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Player1x3 said:

gamefly...so this is invalid

Currently 88 on meta
http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/dishonored

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

I'm still sceptical, nothing has really made me excited to play it but I'm curious to see what it's all about.