By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "Killzone 2 will come out in 2008 no matter what the quality"

IGN put up some faux-KZ2 box art:

It's the best I've seen yet.

Does anybody know where I can get the pic they used? It's a background to one of the themes I downloaded, but the XMB is damn near impossible to see over the figure, and I want to get the wallpaper by itself so that I can choose whatever theme I want to use over it.

Around the Network
dabaus513 said:

Shane from 1up.com and another dude from egm said that juicy rumor on the newest 1up podcast. To KZ2's defense garnett lee said that this is the game that makes or break guerilla games so they are going to do everythig they can to make this game great.

Discuss.

It's the game that makes or breaks their studio yet they will release the game in 2008 regardless of the quality?

Why does anyone care about Killzone 2? I mean a sequel to game that was less than stellar. How could anyone that owns a PS3 be looking forward to Killzone 2 when Resistance 2 is on the horizon? Resistance came out and it was a well made game with in depth single player and multiplayer game. Resistance is from Insomniac who has a history of making top notch titles. Killzone 2 is the sequel to game that was buggy, with crap framerates, that wasn't good on PS2. Its from Guerilla Games, a company with a less than stellar reputation. Why all the hype so one please tell me?