By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
badgenome said:

I cringe to think what would happen if she did that to my penis. I also can't help but want to find out.

i wonder what would happen if you would try with your penis what she does with her breasts?

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
badgenome said:

I cringe to think what would happen if she did that to my penis. I also can't help but want to find out.

i wonder what would happen if you would try with your penis what she does with her breasts?

My penis? I would crush not just the cans but the table and the stage and the Earth itself.

Damn it like her breast got some kind of six pact xD

I'd still motorboat that in a heartbeat.

Pixel Art can be fun.

spurgeonryan said:
Is this the new DoA 6 game that includes breast slapping like everyone wanted last week?

That's exactly what I was thinking. And I was the one who mentioned the breast slapping in that DoA thread. :P

Around the Network

There is a little Chuck Norris in that breast...

i always knew Chuck was a tits' man, but i had no idea he could get the tit pregnant

spurgeonryan said:
Is this the new DoA 6 game that includes breast slapping like everyone wanted last week?

wouldn't that be a great fighting game character?  Instead of using her arms to hit you, she would use her breasts!

I think I threw up after I ejaculated.

SmokedHostage said:
I'd still motorboat that in a heartbeat.

And possibly die in the process.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

badgenome said:
crissindahouse said:
badgenome said:

My penis? I would crush not just the cans but the table and the stage and the Earth itself.

I can crush mosquitos with mine.  The ladies love it.