By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Pokemon Nuzlocke run. Soulsilver!

Should I change the party?

NO! Leave it alone! 2 66.67%

Yes, switch out one. 1 33.33%

Yes, two new ones, please. 0 0%

Total:3

If you're not trading anyone, Geodude, Abra, and Slowpoke will have very limited uses late game. I've always liked hoppip but with your water and electric pokemon, you won't be needing a grass one. Nidoqueen could be cool to have late game. I would probably exchange a rattata for the nido.

B) Switch out Rattata for Nidoran Female. (I don't see Raticate doing much for you when you have such better options late game. I could be wrong, though! I've never given the light of day to Normal type pokemon.)

Around the Network

I think you should continue a little further with your current party, just to see the pokemon that you can capture on later routes. At the moment, you've got a few pokemon that will get tough later on due to trade-evolutions (although that's all part of the challenge :D), but before replacing some of your weaker ones (rattata, maybe beedrill), it's worth seeing if they'll actually be replaced with something worthwhile xD Otherwise I'd just continue with the same team

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

It depends if trading is available or not. If it is, Gengar and Alakazam can be great team members.

Abra and Hoppip should go to the daycare no matter what, they can't do anything now.

Keep Rattata until you get a better (in the long run) normal pokemon for Morty.

Croconaw, Flaaffy and Zubat are solid party members. If trading isn't available Nidoran Female and Slowpoke are your better options to complete the team.

I'm going to trade pokemon to another game, then back. So the trade pokemon will for sure get better.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Well that makes some of the decisions a bit easier at least

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Are you doing this on computer oor on your handheld?

It's on a 3DS.

Moonhero said:
Ok, my teams is like this: Corconaw, Flaaffy, Gastly, Rattata, Zubat, and Beedrill.
Benched pokemon: Geodude, Slowpoke, Hoppip, Abra, Nidoran Female (Named HabinoBR) I need you votes, my Peeps.

What should I do?

A: Keep the team as is! Why Change anything?
B: Change out one! (Please name the new one)
C: Change out two! (Please name them)
Two Pokemon will be going into the Daycare as well. If someone is leaving the party, they will be in daycare. If no one leaves the party, I will be adding two from the bench into daycare.

Thanks for your vote!!

Okay, trading mixes things up a bit.

1) Slowking or Alakazam? If you're tired of the easy pick Ala, and want something fresh, pull out that Slowking! It'd be a bit redundant, however, since you have a great water type already. Hmm.. Maybe you won't even need a psychic type pokemon if you plan on picking up a flying type.

2) Golem - Can counter electric types, which your team lacks a punch against, and can somewhat counter ice pokemon, although his own weakness to them is a problem. I wouldn't use him, wait and hope you get a swinub!

3) If you plan on getting the Eeve, get an umbreon. You need something to counter psychic and ghost type pokemon more reliably than Gengar (i've always regretted his dual poison type.. :(   )

Right now I'd go like this:

C: Take out Beedrill and Rattata. Trade in Abra/Slowpoke and Nidoran Female for now.

spurgeonryan said:
I just know or think salnax did his on his computer. So was just wondering.

I am, but that's only because there is a viable way of emulating GB, GBC, and GBA games. There is no great DS emulator.

Love and tolerate.

I guess I'm one of Moon's benchwarmers...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
TripleMMM said:
I guess I'm one of Moon's benchwarmers...

LOL. You are one of my party's top 2 pokemon.