By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What I want/expect from Nintendo Next-Gen

What do you want from Nintendo Next Gen?

New Ips 18 19.35%

F-Zero 3ds 5 5.38%

Better online features and No Friend Code 9 9.68%

Retro's Games 12 12.90%

EarthBound 3ds Collection 4 4.30%

More Studios for Nintendo... 12 12.90%

More attention on other I... 20 21.51%

Third Party Support 13 13.98%

Total:93

1) Master the gamepad, every game should use it completely, not just as a sub-menu
2) Master eshop, should be at least a viable service
3) Master Third parties relationship, expecially those thatwho actually support the system
4) Re-establish the dying franchises (F-zero, starfox, etc...)
5) Try some new franchises

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Around the Network

starfox is a must, but any thing/game that's worth buying, is welcome.

I'd love to see franchises that aren't Mario, Zelda, or Metroid get some attention...
I'd also love new studios and third-party support...
The one good thing about NSMBU coming so early is that at least that's out of the way...
Maybe now we'll see some franchises we haven't seen in years...
I'd love to see a re-imagining of a game like Ice Climbers, Gumshoe, or Mach Rider...
The Kid Icarus revival was fantastic...
I want more rebirthing magic...

Have a nice day...

F-zero 3DS and F-zero Wii U, more donkey kong games, and focus more on non mario games from nintendo and hopefully good 3rd party support for both

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Wave Race WiiU!! Seriously screw F Zero, Wave Race is a way better franchise!!

Around the Network

I want all of those to be honest, but I'm interested in some new Nintendo IP's the most. We know that Miyamoto is interested in a FPS game and I think that would be interesting coming from nintendo

It would be nice to see Banjo-Kazooie return to nintendo, but it probably won't happen :(

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

the2real4mafol said:
It would be nice to see Banjo-Kazooie return to nintendo, but it probably won't happen :(

Actually Rare is allowed to make games for the 3DS so it's a possibility that Microsoft would let them

JayWood2010 said:
the2real4mafol said:

Actually Rare is allowed to make games for the 3DS so it's a possibility that Microsoft would let them

I hope so, those games were among my favourites on the nintendo 64. But it just seems to me, rare has gone to shit, since being acquired by Microsoft

the2real4mafol said:
JayWood2010 said:
the2real4mafol said:

I hope so, those games were among my favourites on the nintendo 64. But it just seems to me, rare has gone to shit, since being acquired by Microsoft

Not really.  They have been successful in ways.  Viva Pinata, Perfect Dark, and Kameo have all been solid titles.  The problem I see is that the type of games they make fit better with nintendo than with microsoft.  But yeah they made a game or two on the DS.  Microsoft doesnt see handhelds as competitors so they will publish for handhelds and Microsoft still makes money.  So everybody wins.  Possibility but who knows