By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you want to see from Retro Studios?

Tagged games:

What do you want to see from Retro?

Metroid Prime 4 or some other Metroid title 53 32.72%

The Legend of Zelda 10 6.17%

Star Fox 25 15.43%

F-Zero 10 6.17%

New I.P. 45 27.78%

See results 17 10.49%

Total:160

Metroid Prime 4, without gimmicky controls.

Around the Network

I knew I was going to be answered fast ^.^

Thanks for the replies.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Monges79 said:
Metroid Prime 4, without gimmicky controls.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Monges79 said
what gimmicky controls are you refering to?
the perfect Wiimote controls, or the classic dual analoge controls the WiiU gamepad provides?

I do want to see them make a Zelda at some point.

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
I might be the only one, but I think a new Diddy Kong Racing would make me happier than anything else.

(Assuming that Sega or Nintendo deals with F-Zero. Otherwise that game would claim the number one spot.)

How could you think you're the only one? A new Diddy Kong Racing would be AMAZING! Loved the first one, and I know a lot of other people did as well.

How about a sequal to Donkey Kong 64 by Retro?

Nothing in the entire gaming universe could make me more excited than the announcement of a Metroid Prime 4 on WiiU.
I don't want a Retro Zelda, cause if it ain't broken don't fixe it. Nintendo Japan did a phenomenal job with Skyward Sword and I'm able to wait for a other few years before the next Zelda game. Metroid Prime 3 on the other hand launched in 2007. After the secret ending that is basicaly a ''to be continu'', 5years of waiting, it's long overdue.

Star Fox and F-zero would be nice. And for new IP, it's hard to say if I want that more than MP4 or not. Would be excited to hear about a new IP, but I will have to wait for it to be unveil to see if it's rly the kind of game I want.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Retroid

Retro is the key word here:

^But that looks awfull for a game, though. Too artsy.

Metroid with the gamepad is simply a dream come true... you could have the map (essential for any metroid) and the visors/scans... in perfect forms.