By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If Red Steel 3 made it to WiiU, would you prefer the motion plus over controls utilizing the gamepad.

motion controls, otherwise it would just be another bland FPS with some tacked on stuff for the gamepad. What would be the point?! I loved RS2 got the game with motion plus. all teh need to do for 3 is return the setting to part 1 and keep the controls

Around the Network
amp316 said:
I definitely would want the motion controls. The problem is that there will never be a Red Steel 3. Red Steel 2 had great sword fighting controls and made it so there was no reason to use your gun while the first was more about the shooting. Believe it or not, I actually preferred the original game because the levels had some variety while the sequel was eight hours of the same thing. Also, no multiplayer? Not even local? Boo!!!

I'd welcome a swordfighting and shooting game the uses WM+, but the Red Steel series is dead.

Although I think Red Steel 2 is overall a better game, I agree that the first Red Steel is underrated. The multiplayer was a little buggy, but still enjoyable, and the levels were quite good. "Tetsuo's Games" stands out in my mind. That was a really creepy level.

How about both. One player plays with Wiimote (sword slashing) and the other plays with the Wii U tablet. Create a game around that concept.