By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix announced for the PS3

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

So nice.

Around the Network

At least it'll include two games, but just the cutscenes of 358/2 Days is weird. Oh well, I won't be complaining, since I'll be buying it.

I just replayed exaclty those two games!

Recommended!!

This is HUGE news, we have been waiting for this for a long time.

Square Enix is my absolute favourite company / studio right now. (Come on ATLUS  wake up !)

BasilZero said:
So what did we learn from this....and the announcement of FFX HD?

Squareenix creates single game HD collections ;(.

Oh well, at least it includes final mix...scenes from 358/2 days and sports a awkward title (1.5 lol).

What we usually learn from occasions like this is that people will not miss an opportunity to bitch about stuff for no reason, without even reading the damn thing.

It is a two game collection, Final Mix and RE:COM and we don't know if the FF X HD collection will or not include X-2. Typical

...wait what, i dont know whether to be excited (that I actually get to play KH1) or disappointed (that KH2 isn't included)

Around the Network

IGN is saying that all three games will be included in full, all with trophies.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/20/tgs-kingdom-hearts-hd-remix-coming-to-ps3

In any event, I'm psyched! My favorite series and I would very much like to play the main games again, and finally get a chance to play the handheld games. I will definitely get this and 2.5 whenever they decide to release that. Hopefully 3 won't be too long after. =D

If this hits mid 2013 and 2.5 hits late 2013 or early 2014, that means (if they sell well) there is a possibility for a KH:3 within the launch window of the PS4

Wow, this is lazy.

1st game was awesome don't really like COM and only cutscene from 3rd one, oh well looks like I will skip this one and hope for 2.5 to be better.

EPIC NEWS!!!

O love this game.