By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix announced for the PS3

I never played this before, and I really really want to!!

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Oh I didnt see the COM part oops ;p

I guess its not a lost cause, but would of been nice to include KH2.

It is pointless arguing with you people. Apart from blind haters you are also noobz. KH has a bunch of sequels and they include a bit of the story

If they made a collection of only KH1 & 2 they would have left out Birth by Sleep and Chain of Memories and the collection would be incomplete. Not that you care.

-moderated by amp316-

Yes, now we have to wait another 6 months for more info and 1-2 years for a trailer.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Bristow9091 said:
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bristow9091 said:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bristow9091 said:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with this.

for all that is holy...PLEASE COME TO THE WEST!!!

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
badgenome said:
Holy fuck. That rumor was basically right.

The secret message in 3D basically hinted something like this 

Another glimpse of hope for KH 3 was fake lol.

But didn't that message say something like 'the story continues, in never before seen detail'? I'm too tired to look it up, but if true, this 1.5 edition doesn't continue the story.

SnakeDrake said:
Yes, now we have to wait another 6 months for more info and 1-2 years for a trailer.

Sadly probably true..

This is great news! KH is one of my favorite games of all time!

I've never played a Kingdom Hearts game, definitely going to try out this set, despite it not being as complete as I hoped

While I'm sure it's a result of Square not wanting to port 358/2 Days due to costs, I find it funny they're only putting in the cutscenes. It really is a chore to play through compared to other KH games so this is a positive if anything.

For someone who's never played Kingdom Hearts, can anybody tell me what the hell is in this collection? What's RE:COM? WHATS A FINAL MIX!??