By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is PS3 set to dominate console sales for the rest of the year?

1. Wii U
2. Xbox 360
3. PS3
or
1. 3DS
2. Wii U
3. Xbox 360
4. PS3
5. PS Vita

Around the Network

ps3 should sell more than 360 from now til the end of the year easily but not so sure about the wii u. even though it only has 1 month, who knows how big this thing can be?

cookingyourmama said:
Baron said:
cookingyourmama said:
Baron said:
cookingyourmama said:

If YOU choose to blame the wrong people then that's YOUR problem, you can argue till you're blue in the face but you still won't be right.

Sony doesn't lower the PS3's price so I'm not buying it. The end.

And I lived happily ever after.

Obviously not because you wanted a PS3, and now because you can't accept the fact that the prices were at the levels they were due to retailers getting in to a price war you don't get to have a PS3.

I wanted a PS3 for a good price. 299,- is not a good price imo.

And I can accept the fact that the prices were at the levels they were due to retailers getting in to a price war.

I can also accept the fact that Sony will be releasing a pointless redesign instead of lowering the price.

Now Sony will just have to accept I won't buy the PS3 this year.

Although I doubt they will get as worked up over it as you...

Oh dear you really have no point at all.

Just a difference of opinion. Funny how that works huh? Sony Fanboy.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

^ if your not happy with the price then dont buy one. im sure sony will be fine without your purchase.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
^ if your not happy with the price then dont buy one. im sure sony will be fine without your purchase.

I'm sure they will be too.

But I fear cookingyourmama will end up with sleepless nights because someone on VGChartz has decided not to buy a PS3.

Around the Network

The answer to this question depends on how many units Nintendo can produce for the Wii U. Anyone who has worked retail over the holidays knows the kind of mob mentality that takes over when a new system launches. It's not hard to imagine Nintendo overcoming the two months gap, especially considering how much sales rise during the holiday season.

pezus said:
NobleTeam360 said:
1. Wii U
2. Xbox 360
3. PS3
or
1. 3DS
2. Wii U
3. Xbox 360
4. PS3
5. PS Vita

1. PS3

2. 360

3. Wii U

4. Wii

This is what it will look like in the end for the time span I'm talking about

From now until the end of 2012? then i will stick with my predicition. 

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

ps3 should sell more than 360 from now til the end of the year easily but not so sure about the wii u. even though it only has 1 month, who knows how big this thing can be?

Well PS3 usually sells more than 6m in the last Q of the year.

Baron said:
cookingyourmama said:
Baron said:
cookingyourmama said:
Baron said:
cookingyourmama said:

If YOU choose to blame the wrong people then that's YOUR problem, you can argue till you're blue in the face but you still won't be right.

Obviously not because you wanted a PS3, and now because you can't accept the fact that the prices were at the levels they were due to retailers getting in to a price war you don't get to have a PS3.

And I can accept the fact that the prices were at the levels they were due to retailers getting in to a price war.

I can also accept the fact that Sony will be releasing a pointless redesign instead of lowering the price.

No you still have no point and can't take the fact that the prices are what they are due to retailers breaking the RRP of the old slim models. And here's a free tip, don't call people fanboys on this forum unless you want to get banned.

cookingyourmama said:
Baron said:
cookingyourmama said:
Baron said:
cookingyourmama said:
Baron said:
cookingyourmama said:

No you still have no point and can't take the fact that the prices are what they are due to retailers breaking the RRP of the old slim models. And here's a free tip, don't call people fanboys on this forum unless you want to get banned.

I come in here saying I'm not going to buy a PS3 because I don't like the pricing. Than you come in and say I'm blaming the wrong people and that I should be mad at retailers for trying to save me some money... (seriously dude, wtf)

I don't have any problem, not with Sony nor with you. It's you who seems to have a problem here. Are you a Sony employee? Does your life depend on the amount of PS3's sold? No? Than relax. It's just a console.

End of discussion.