By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - [TGS] PlayStation 3 SLIM v2.0 CONFIRMED [9/25 NA Release]

Cthulhu said:
BenVTrigger said:
Yeah this thing is a new level of ugly. Not that it matters though as its obviously being made on the cheap. Just commenting on its asthetics

Ugly/Beautiful is a matter of taste. For me, I like this monolithic design sony follows for its products

Im sorry but I though that the Ps3 slim 1.0 was better looking that the original Ps3.

Even I thought that the Ps3 slim 2.0 is the worst looking console this gen. 

Yay!!!

Around the Network
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
Cthulhu said:
BenVTrigger said:
Yeah this thing is a new level of ugly. Not that it matters though as its obviously being made on the cheap. Just commenting on its asthetics

Ugly/Beautiful is a matter of taste. For me, I like this monolithic design sony follows for its products

Im sorry but I though that the Ps3 slim 1.0 was better looking that the original Ps3.

Its minimal or whatever they were thinking design it

Anyway I have 1 Fat and 1 slim ps3, I guess i'll get a superslim when its under 100euro..just for the collection

.. wow really sony?.. I thought a redesign means to make the system cost less and affordable...

oh I cant wait for the day when they announce the ps4 price!.. hail king sony!

No price drop?

Sexy as hell.

Around the Network

No price drop? That's pretty poor really :/ But just redesigning the console worked for MS, so lets see if it works for Sony.

Cthulhu said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
Cthulhu said:
BenVTrigger said:

Its minimal or whatever they were thinking design it

Anyway I have 1 Fat and 1 slim ps3, I guess i'll get a superslim when its under 100euro..just for the collection

By minimal you mean Ps2 style?

Yay!!!

TeddostheFireKing said:
No price drop? That's pretty poor really :/ But just redesigning the console worked for MS, so lets see if it works for Sony.

MS didnt just redesign the original Xbox 360 but they also added features on to Xbox 360S. Like Wifi, more USB ports and stuff. I think Wifi and the 'kinect port' were the main selling points while the new Ps3 (Slime 2.0) design doesnt really add any new features from its predecessor whatsoever unless you count wifi 'n'.  

Yay!!!

RolStoppable said:
pezus said:

What I want to know is why it's only for Europe. We Europeans get to be test subjects. They want to see if some of us will rage when we find out we can't fit in more than 1-3 games on there lulz.

Europe is also the only region which got the gimped PSP model that has only the most basic functionality.

EU is sonyland ... they will buy anything, even if the 12gb was 299 and the 250gb was 399 and no 500gb version.

Yes they would complain, but I think it would still outsell the 360.

But to be honest I like the new design better then my slim version and might get a 12gb one and buy one bracket and use one of my fat ps3 hdds for it.

This is gonna sound crazy and you guys are gonna think i'mma freak but... I'd argue that's one of if not thee best looking console ever made.

EDIT: THat edit was for a different thread.

4 ≈ One