By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:

Ah come on trucks, the minute someone get a guilty scan you automatically ignore all his opinions about others.

That was such an obvious setup i can't believe you actually considered it for a sec.

You honestly think Linkz THAT bad of a player >_>

I did ignore his opinion, his opinion was "let Stefl confirmed he's been silenced and you'll know he's town for sure" what I read was "I want town to consider nen as 100% confirmed (and stop considering using night actions on him) because he's using his votelessness as cover".

You didn't ignore it. Your thinking of the opposite of what he just said.

Ignore as in don't factor what he said in any analysis you make because it's easy to get manipulated 

while trying to "outsmart" the other guy.

Ignore Linkz and focus on the facts and if you have any questions i'll be happy to answer.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
There is definitely something fishy. Something extremely powerful at scum's disposal.

And no, it's not bus driver.

radish could only kill Shadowspawn so had he lived, he could have been of great help to scum.

But we have smeags as a counter to that?

Even if he is an SK, he is still an enormous help if he is what he says, which is simply unbelievable.

A game with such powerful roles and vanilla seems very unbalanced to me. Small things like a single mislynch can change things.

Rolaze stood upon the outskirts of the land, looking upon the realm of darkness in all of its glory. After all, he was the keeper of the darkness that dwelled in this land, and after the gate keeper was consumed by the light, it was his duty to eliminate the all consuming threat. After taking a bite of Yoshiya's heart (Nen decided to split it), he raised his staff into the air, and with a wicked smile, he whispered three words.

"No more heroes."

The staff, already ebony in its color, deepened in its darkness and released all the power of hatred and malice that resided in Rolaze's black hole of a heart. There would be no stopping him from carrying out the will of the darkness.

mantlepiecek said:
So heroes are indeed some kind of mafia. Like how night is midnight and day is night.

Yes! Yes!

I'm so happy.....I could cry right now. 

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I did ignore his opinion, his opinion was "let Stefl confirmed he's been silenced and you'll know he's town for sure" what I read was "I want town to consider nen as 100% confirmed (and stop considering using night actions on him) because he's using his votelessness as cover".

Ignore as in don't factor what he said in any analysis you make because it's easy to get manipulated 

Ignore Linkz and focus on the facts and if you have any questions i'll be happy to answer.

I always look for the intent behind a post, completely ignoring posts by scum is not wise.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
So heroes are indeed some kind of mafia. Like how night is midnight and day is night.

Yes! Yes!

I'm so happy.....I could cry right now. 

And why are you so happy?

Your mentioning crying makes me think you are hinting at your role crybaby. Someone who cries during midnight to mourn the death of the fellow scum member.

I am starting to get very suspicious. Very suspicious indeed.

So which hero are you nen?

I know. I am sure you are the Tears of the Light. Everytime a flash torches across your face, tears fall from your eyes .... since it's bright.

However they are no match to the ones shed by you when you mourn.

I think I've figured it all out.

someone block nen tonight, and let's see him vote tomorrow. :D

No More Herpes, Smeags. No More Herpes.

Nice to see what seems to be scum, dead. "Anti town" though... Still got a feeling that there is a 3rd party out there, somewhere.

Smeags said:

Rolaze stood upon the outskirts of the land, looking upon the realm of darkness in all of its glory. After all, he was the keeper of the darkness that dwelled in this land, and after the gate keeper was consumed by the light, it was his duty to eliminate the all consuming threat. After taking a bite of Yoshiya's heart (Nen decided to split it), he raised his staff into the air, and with a wicked smile, he whispered three words.

"No more heroes."

The staff, already ebony in its color, deepened in its darkness and released all the power of hatred and malice that resided in Rolaze's black hole of a heart. There would be no stopping him from carrying out the will of the darkness.

I loved it.

TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:

I always look for the intent behind a post, completely ignoring posts by scum is not wise.

Not when he tries to put another player in the spot light.

It's like someone holding his fists up and asking you where you think I'm hiding the coin.

Just because he is holding his fists up that doesn't mean the coin is in one of them.

I'm telling to ignore Linkz remark and ask yourself is that role you have works for a mafia member ?

Specially since we already had a vanilla mafia flip ?