By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

radishhead said:
@Mantle: So you're a bearer of light?

It's not my character's name, no.

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
So after all this complaining about things like flavour hunting, we are all trying to work out what the made-up flavour is based off of? Great work stopping with the flavour hunting guys -.-

To me, it's all a result of the desire to avoid a Day One No Lynch.

While I agree that lynching on Day One puts us in a better position for the following days, the drawback is that in order to generate discussion, we cling to flavor since it's the only thing we've got at the start of the game.

Signature goes here!

Yoshiya said:
So after all this complaining about things like flavour hunting, we are all trying to work out what the made-up flavour is based off of? Great work stopping with the flavour hunting guys -.-

Once they start rollen aint nothing can stop them.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Smeags said:
mantlepiecek said:

Enough with this flavor talk already. Oh and smeags and happy, take the game seriously. Or at least crack a joke one can understand.

Do not mistake my hunger for the destruction of all light as apathy for this little game we play. I will remain vigilant at all times. The harbingers of light cannot hide forever.

As for jokes... I shall prepare some for your liking. *goes to study these... jokes*

How's this one?

Why did the shade cross the road?

To destroy all light in the universe.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

mantlepiecek said:
Smeags said:
mantlepiecek said:

Enough with this flavor talk already. Oh and smeags and happy, take the game seriously. Or at least crack a joke one can understand.

Do not mistake my hunger for the destruction of all light as apathy for this little game we play. I will remain vigilant at all times. The harbingers of light cannot hide forever.

As for jokes... I shall prepare some for your liking. *goes to study these... jokes*

First of all, I believe the bearers of light are actually townies and the bearers of shadow or darkness are mafia. I got this after I read the OP theme.

Your wording makes it seem like you're neither of those, are you a 3rd party character?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

The OP does also mention the "godlike" beings

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Kantor said:

How's this one?

Ahaha! Mm, the more I read of you, the more you tingle my tentacle glands. I shall unvote you.

[unvote]kantor[/unvote]

Dark humor goes a long ways with me you'll find.

Kantor said:
Smeags said:
mantlepiecek said:

How's this one?

Humorous i must admit, alas, from the opening paragraph It seemed there was no light in these realms. At least not until these hereos arrived...

Are you a shade then? Maybe third party one of the Godlike?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
Smeags said:
mantlepiecek said:

First of all, I believe the bearers of light are actually townies and the bearers of shadow or darkness are mafia. I got this after I read the OP theme.

Your wording makes it seem like you're neither of those, are you a 3rd party character?

No, I am not third party.

Kantor said:

How's this one?

Har har har! That was quite amusing. I enjoy these jokes!

As for Mantle... his words worry me. I pray that he has just had too much mead.

*FoS* Mantle