By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Yoshiya said:
mantlepiecek said:
radishhead said:
@Mantle: Is the fact that you didn't unvote after placing that example vote a coincidence, or was that hinting at a feeling that you've gained out of Thanatos?

I think he is scum, yes.

However, I don't want him lynched on day 1 of his first game. There is a good chance he is town being completely in the dark about everything, and so I will have a better look at him.

Besides unvoting is not necessary in this game. I will change my vote to someone else later on.

What makes you think he is scum? It's just thus far my read of him has been more town who doesn't really know what he is doing and thus wants to feel important.

I know you're expecting someone to say this, so I might as well do it: isn't that what most of us thought about Zero at the time? I believe that he was genuinely confused at the start of the game, but he still turned out mafia. I'm not actually getting an anti-town read from Thanatos, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
Kantor said:
It's refreshing not having to worry about what I say for fear it will sound scummy, now that I'm town.

Isn't it a bit early to be pre-emptively warning us of an inevitable mafia-slip? :)

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Okay, I think I've figured out that this is to do with Kingdom Hearts.

Sora, and Mickey, and... darkness?

Vote: No Lynch

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

radishhead said:
Yoshiya said:
mantlepiecek said:
radishhead said:
@Mantle: Is the fact that you didn't unvote after placing that example vote a coincidence, or was that hinting at a feeling that you've gained out of Thanatos?

I think he is scum, yes.

However, I don't want him lynched on day 1 of his first game. There is a good chance he is town being completely in the dark about everything, and so I will have a better look at him.

Besides unvoting is not necessary in this game. I will change my vote to someone else later on.

What makes you think he is scum? It's just thus far my read of him has been more town who doesn't really know what he is doing and thus wants to feel important.

I know you're expecting someone to say this, so I might as well do it: isn't that what most of us thought about Zero at the time? I believe that he was genuinely confused at the start of the game, but he still turned out mafia. I'm not actually getting an anti-town read from Thanatos, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Exactly. And Yoshiya wouldn't be as naive to dismiss such a thing when he experienced it first hand in the last game.

_enabling ignore Radish mode.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I only said that because the night started and it as a quote seemed to fit haha. There are Humans, Shadowspawn and Gods. This night IS dark, and terrors are certainly on the prowl.

Actually. "The shadows betray you... because they belong to me." - This sounds suspicious. Theres a shadowspawn "race" here and the quote is actually from Bane in TDKR.

If what I said wasn't a very good quote choice, as you said, then what the Hell did you just say?

Around the Network
Kantor said:

Well, fuck. There could be very much be a link since one of my google results was for Kingdom Hearts. At least fan fiction for it.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I don't think my character has anything to do with Kingdom Hearts

Watch me on YouTube!

hatmoza said:
Kantor said:

Well, fuck. There could be very much be a link since one of my google results was for Kingdom Hearts. At least fan fiction for it.

It's this, celebrity prank calling or a haunted house in Michigan.

I'm pretty certain it's KH.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Smeags said:
happydolphin said:

Thou art a lord of sorts it would seem. Not that I asketh a claim of thee, but thine air of superiority compelleth me.

(Okay, I won't be able to keep up this olde english :P)

Finally, a wretched one who speaks as one. The rest of you lot speak like the scum we aim to terminate from this world.

I am Rolaze, but I will say no more for now... only that the cursed light is my enemy, and all who betray the darkness will be eliminated.

Greetings Rolaze, I am Selyan, a dweller of the shadows. As you can see, I roam this land of darkenss, but in times before I lived the land of humans. Today I am not sure it is an appellation I can attribute to myself, for I am of a different nature, one it seems nearly impossible to reconsile with my former self. Alas, I bask in the darkness forevermore.

We shall meet again my dear Rolaze. Farewell and travel safely.

Enough with this flavor talk already. Oh and smeags and happy, take the game seriously. Or at least crack a joke one can understand.