By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bought a Wii U for resale!

pimpcoop said:

Thanks a lot buddy. I went to the store on Monday to get a delux wiiU and not one was to be had anywhere. So to guys like you thanks

So it begins.

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

Around the Network

Oh hi! I wondered if there were any other people who want to make easy money on wiiu release and found this thread. Cheers mate. Let's hope those lines will be loooong. :)

i wonder if anyone did the same thing on PS VITA.. anyone??????

its just sad that a lot of people like you do this then go complain about how activision is milking CoD or EA keeps making DLC.....

aikohualda said:
i wonder if anyone did the same thing on PS VITA.. anyone??????

Check out my answer in another thread. I think some people in Japan might have done the same.

Around the Network

Someones a hustler (LOL). All the people who are ridiculing him for this know nothing about convenience charging. It margin for profit for reselling a product that has a high chance of selling out and has a short supply is huge. When the PS3 first came out there were people who bought it on Ebay for $1000. The Wii had the same thing happen.

What if you don't sell it?
Make sure you at least want that Wii U.

VGKing said:
What if you don't sell it?
Make sure you at least want that Wii U.

Lol I covered that basis. I can return it for a full refund, jf it's sealed, within 30 days of the actual purchase, which will take place November 18.

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

bananaking21 said:
its just sad that a lot of people like you do this then go complain about how activision is milking CoD or EA keeps making DLC.....

What? A minority of people on Ebay selling highly demanded items in lower supply for profit is not the same. Activision and EA are cashing in over $120+ after the purchase of their games from millions of people. This has nothing to do with short supply and convenience. 

S.T.A.G.E. said:
bananaking21 said:

What? A minority of people on Ebay selling highly demanded items in lower supply for profit is not the same. Activision and EA are cashing in over $120+ after the purchase of their games from millions of people. This has nothing to do with short supply and convenience. 

im not saying i agree with activision or EA, but who ever does this sure as hell has no right to ever complain about EA putting out DLC and activision creating a game every year when what they are doing is sure a hell of a lot worse. when these people are charging hunderds extra on each console to sell is no way near selling a 15$ map pack. and these consoles will most likley be a xmax present to some kid and most of those kids probably wont get it because there parents cant addord to get a "800$" console when it should cost 300. who ever does this is a complet jerk