By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game developer/company decision pissed you off this generation?

What are you?

Nintendo Fan 24 27.91%

Sony Fan 20 23.26%

Microsoft Fan 6 6.98%

I'm a Video Game Fan 36 41.86%

Total:86

All the game company's who never ported games to the Wii...

Around the Network

Sega's decision to cancel Bayonetta 2

I guess I'd say I was disappointed in Star Ocean The Last Hope being 360 exclusive for a while, but then again now that it's on PS3 I still haven't played it so I couldn't have been that upset.

The Valkyria 2 and later mobile game announcements were pretty disappointing too.

Nintendo.

Not firing Aonuma.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Sony trying to sell their PS3 for 600 dollars, nothing else comes close IMHO

Around the Network

Nothing pissed me off too much this generation besides the usual anti-Nintendo propaganda.

Namco for all the BS they pulled with Tales.

I'm still pissed off by the decision to make Super Paper Mario the way it turned out, instead of making an actual sequel to the Paper Mario games.

Nintendo upset me with the Wii, their loss! I have astoundingly good taste and always support a good comapny, any company is lucky to have me as a consumer.

Also when I switched  to the PSTripple, Microsoft upset me for getting lots of Japanese exclusive titles, but I could live with it. As Basil said, ToV was particularly annoying, I had played and loved Symphonia on the GC and thought 'hey now I've got a playstation I can play the new Tales ga'- nope.

-Rockstar not releasing agent or any ps3 exclusive
-insomniac going multiplatform and saying they won't make another resistance game.
-Naughty dog not making jak 4- but I forgive them for making IMO the best new IP of this generation in uncharted.
-WHERE THE FUCK IS CRASH BANDICOOT!!!

AND WHERE THE HELL IS TIMESPLITTERS 4!!!!!!!