By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game developer/company decision pissed you off this generation?

What are you?

Nintendo Fan 24 27.91%

Sony Fan 20 23.26%

Microsoft Fan 6 6.98%

I'm a Video Game Fan 36 41.86%

Total:86

- Microsoft for closing Ensemble Studios for no reason
- Square Enix for not releasing Versus or even working on it for any suitable amount of time post announcement
- Sony for taking out backwards compatibility so early in the PS3 life cycle
- Nintendo for not courting more third party developers to bring core titles to Wii

Around the Network

Valkyria Chronicles 2 and 3 being on the PSP instead of the PS3.

Square Enix, for announcing games that haven't even started development, for hyping said games, and for releasing way too many Final Fantasy XIII titles, when in reality, I think we were just fine with one.

This is the true definition of owning.

Ea for killing Command & Conqueur. They have redeemed theirselves with Dead Space but it seems they may cock that up too.

Capcom for making RE5 so meh. Giving the Wii rail shooters and generally trying to kill the RE franchise.

Bioware for screwing up Mass effect 3
Bethesda for the PS3 issues.
The absence of "Agent"

Around the Network

Nintendo's threadbare support for the Wii after the release of NSMBWii and its decision not to support WM+ with titles like Mario Golf/Tennis.

S-E and Sony, respectively, for FFVSXIII and The Last Guardian not yet releasing

Microsoft for closing Ensemble

Sony Fan: Capcom and Square Enix are continually competing for my hatred. Right now, I'd have to say they're in a dead heat.

I am the Playstation Avenger.