Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamers bombard Platinum Games with hate-filled messages over Bayonetta 2 on Wii U

Chandler said:
Bayonetta was dead. People should understand that this could ressurect the IP for long term success. Nintendo locked the IP for part 2, but part 3 could go multiplat again. I'm talking Bayonetta 3 for everyone, even iOS, PC, Mac, Kindle, Nexus, NGage, Neo Geo Pocket, 3DO hell, maybe even PS Vita! Think about it, Bayonetta is back. Get Bayonetta 2 exclusively on Wii U.

With Platinum games and Nintendo being so close whats stopping Nintendo from just buying them out? They bought Monolith from Namco..

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Around the Network
theARTIST0017 said:
oniyide said:
theARTIST0017 said:
Namco should announce the next Tales exclusive for Wii U :D that'll get the Tales fans going!!

didnt they do that with Tales of Graces...? And look how well that turned out

???? Eh? I said Wii U. But anyways Graces for the Wii was obviously rushed and not released in the West sooo idk if Symphonia can have that large of a base on the Cube then why not...

well for one, the Tales games seem to do the best on Sony systems, that doesnt mean to say that the WIi U SHOULDNT have a Tales game, but exclusive?? That would be foolish unless there is some serious money and favors involved. Oh BTW the TALES of Graces PS3 version alone outsold the Wii one, thats not counting the US/Euro sales, and it was a late port something to think about

Happy D said
"Nintendo is making it happen for them so they should shut their mouths and say "thank you", and shut their mouths again."
this is my favourite comment here so far

Pokemonbrawlvg said:

I've improved it for you, gave it the arkam game of the year treatment paraphasing actual comments.

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oniyide said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Next step, resuscitating Mirror's Edge and making it Wii U exclusive!

As a fan of the orginal, it thats what it takes for it to be released, then so be it.

Same here, I don't care which platform I just want a sequel.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
oniyide said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Next step, resuscitating Mirror's Edge and making it Wii U exclusive!

As a fan of the orginal, it thats what it takes for it to be released, then so be it.

Same here, I don't care which platform I just want a sequel.

This would be a good idea. Imagine the GamePad showing what is behind you... that may help alleviate some criticisms people had with the platforming, I think.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

you know, if they are pissed about it then it means Nintendo did something right. anyway, i find it ridiculous when these people complain about this game being exclusive.. ever since bayonetta was released on ps3 and 360, i never heard anyone talk about it.. so now since bayonetta 2 is a WiiU exclusive its a big fucking deal? Seriously?

Mr Khan said:
Chandler said:
Bayonetta was dead. People should understand that this could ressurect the IP for long term success. Nintendo locked the IP for part 2, but part 3 could go multiplat again. I'm talking Bayonetta 3 for everyone, even iOS, PC, Mac, Kindle, Nexus, NGage, Neo Geo Pocket, 3DO hell, maybe even PS Vita! Think about it, Bayonetta is back. Get Bayonetta 2 exclusively on Wii U.

Not for Atari Jaguar?

FUCK YOU IMMA BLOW UP A HOSPITAL!

OH GOD YOU MOFO, I JUST SPILLED MY DRINK ON MY SCREEN! I LAUGHED SO HARD I ALMOST PEED MYSELF!

Dunno what to display here, soon I'll know what to put.

"I am going to kill my self"

I seriously doubt no one gives a flying fuck about you're life.. you can kill ya self if ya want, it will make it less dickheads on earth.

To be honest, I don't care enough for Bayonetta so there's no way in hell I'd get a Wii U for it.

If it were out for PS3 or 360 however, maybe I'd give it a go.

If it stays exclusive then I'll just skip it altogether just like many people will do.