By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamers bombard Platinum Games with hate-filled messages over Bayonetta 2 on Wii U

Immortal said:
oniyide said:
Immortal said:

I repeat, "mature", not mature. The majority of games that are remotely popular on HD consoles - excluding sports games like FIFA and a few others - have plenty of gore, explicit sexual content or generally racy stuff in order to give off this "mature" image. This is to appeal to the biggest demographic for video games in general; the 11-to-19 one. I'm willing to bet that more than 90% of the players of CoD, for example, are under twenty.

While this game specifically appears to be niche, its general intended market is a near-perfect representation of the market for most popular HD games, meaning that this could easily just be the beginning of the "core", "mature" audience coming to Nintendo en masse, which I'd hate personally. Hence my statement about these games (and their wonderful fans) plaguing my beloved consoles.

isnt that what some of you wanted??? to get games that were not being released on Wii? well here u go

Maybe. Personally, I'm interested in very, very few games that didn't end up being on Wii so it doesn't really matter. The only reason I'd want third party games on Nintendo consoles is because that would increase sales, which I'd like. On the other hand, I'm also noticing that this would involve bringing the annoying hardcore audience over to Nintendo, which I'd really rather not have.

Never cared about sales of a console, that doesnt have any bearing on the actual content or support of the system, but to each his own. I find the audience (at least on PS) isnt really that bad. All three of the fanatics are annoying, including Ninty. 

Around the Network

Its like Nobody understands that they wouldn't even see a sequel if it wasn't for Nintendo funding it. Developers need publishers to fund their projects. What if Microsoft or Sony funded it and made it and exclusive to their system?? Would there be as much hate??

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

Bayonetta was dead. People should understand that this could ressurect the IP for long term success. Nintendo locked the IP for part 2, but part 3 could go multiplat again. I'm talking Bayonetta 3 for everyone, even iOS, PC, Mac, Kindle, Nexus, NGage, Neo Geo Pocket, 3DO hell, maybe even PS Vita! Think about it, Bayonetta is back. Get Bayonetta 2 exclusively on Wii U.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

And so many of them didn't even finish the first one...

Chandler said:
Bayonetta was dead. People should understand that this could ressurect the IP for long term success. Nintendo locked the IP for part 2, but part 3 could go multiplat again. I'm talking Bayonetta 3 for everyone, even iOS, PC, Mac, Kindle, Nexus, NGage, Neo Geo Pocket, 3DO hell, maybe even PS Vita! Think about it, Bayonetta is back. Get Bayonetta 2 exclusively on Wii U.

Not for Atari Jaguar?

FUCK YOU IMMA BLOW UP A HOSPITAL!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Roma said:
this is so funny! pure gold haha!

thanks Nintendo for bringing back a canceled game! do the fans even know the game was canceled?

I know right? 90% of gamers are ignorant, so I guess they are the only ones to blame for their stupid comments. Oh well, us Nintendo gamers will sit back and enjoy Bayonetta 2 while they sit there and b**** and whine :D

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Namco should announce the next Tales exclusive for Wii U :D that'll get the Tales fans going!!

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Seriously, why do people give death threats? Are you serious? Come on man.

theARTIST0017 said:
Namco should announce the next Tales exclusive for Wii U :D that'll get the Tales fans going!!

didnt they do that with Tales of Graces...? And look how well that turned out

This is sorta how I felt about the Banjo Kazooie sequel going to Microsoft (I had the wii) since the originals weren't even on microsoft. Luckily, the game wasn't a "true" sequel so I didn't miss out.