By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamers bombard Platinum Games with hate-filled messages over Bayonetta 2 on Wii U

Only one solution now :(

It's simply impossible to continue living with Bayonetta being Wii U exclusive.

Fuck you, Platinuuuugahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Around the Network

Oh god. I love "hardcore" gamers.

freebs2 said:
Oh god. I love "hardcore" gamers.

I know. Is there a more annoying videogame related phrase than "hardcore". As if by some devine right a hardcore gamer is a true gamer. I have never understood the logic.

These people are the plague of society. Grown up children is all they are. It's one thing to be butthurt, another to be absolutely retarded about it.

Around the Network

this is truly a sign the world is ending! Nintendo why U ending the world like this?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

KylieDog said:
This is how you please a fanbase and make yourself liked, Nintendo.

Bahahahahahahah, that's all there is to say about your post.

Nintendo gets an exclusive and children cry, and that's a reasoning to say "Nintendo makes a bad move" yet again, when this can only be a good thing for them (game exclusivity). Gotta #blameNintendo somehow.

Too bad for these non-fans, they will just not get to play it because "Nintendo sucks".

The reality that they don't know why its Wii U exculsive in the first place was funny enough...

But...

Dat rage....

DAT UNCONTROLLABLE, UNEDITED, EVER CONSUMING RAGE!

Jeez...

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

10 year olds being the target demographic of M-Rated games confirmed.

KylieDog said:
This is how you please a fanbase and make yourself liked, Nintendo.

Yes, how dare nintendo try and get themselves a cool exclusive title that might actually make people purchase a wii u who were previously not that interested. Its called business, deal with it.