By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta 2 is NOT a WiiU exclusive and here's why!

Why are people comparing Bayonetta 2 to Mass Effect 1 and 2?! The situation is nothing like that! wake up folks!

The only reason Mass Effect 2 and 3 is multiplat is because - and this is important, so pay attention - EA BOUGHT BioWare!!! ME1 was developed by BioWare and published by Microsoft, then EA bought Bioware and published the following titles of the series. So, as you can see liking ME to Bayonetta is just wrong. Wrong I tell thee!!

Bayonetta 2 is WiiU exclusive and will stay like that until time itself stops.

/End Thread

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

WTF? lol lol lol

The Bayonetta 2 meltdown is very close to surpassing that of FFXIII going multiplat

Do we KNOW that Nintendo has the ability to keep it exclusive, or are we just guessing?
I want to believe, but I can't help remembering No More Heroes, Goldeneye 007, House of the Dead Overkill, Resident Evil 4...

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

MrT-Tar said:
The Bayonetta 2 meltdown is very close to surpassing that of FFXIII going multiplat

? not even close, it's at least 10 times smaller

maybe FF13Versus (likely) going multiplat at TGS could mirror that one in size, but on the other hand that game is so late people might just not care as much anymore

Around the Network
MrT-Tar said:

Which is odd considering the sales gap.  Feel like half the people upset probably never even played the game.

curl-6 said:

Do we KNOW that Nintendo has the ability to keep it exclusive, or are we just guessing?
I want to believe, but I can't help remembering No More Heroes, Goldeneye 007, House of the Dead Overkill, Resident Evil 4...

Since this game wouldn't exist without Nintendo's money that funds the development, it's pretty safe to say that it will stay exclusive.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

curl-6 said:

Those games sure did sell well for those HD system didn't they. Also, I am still waiting for Muramasa HD, LKS HD, ArcRise Fantasia HD, and Boy and his Blob HD which probably won't see the light of day on last gen HD systems.

Kasz216 said:
MrT-Tar said:

Which is odd considering the sales gap.  Feel like half the people upset probably never even played the game.

But multiplat -> exclusive >>> exclusive -> multiplat.

RolStoppable said:
curl-6 said:

Since this game wouldn't exist without Nintendo's money that funds the development, it's pretty safe to say that it will stay exclusive.

That's what I mean, do we know for a fact that Nintendo is funding the development?

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.