By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta 2 is NOT a WiiU exclusive and here's why!

This might be the saddest thing I have ever seen in my whole gaming life :P. Honestly, dude get a life.

Around the Network

Are we still on this??? The game will NEVER EVER leave thr Wii U. Get over it people.

Do you guys not see when the thread was made?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

IamAwsome said:
Are we still on this??? The game will NEVER EVER leave thr Wii U. Get over it people.

Well, it will maybe be on a future Nintendo console

Fusioncode said:
Do you guys not see when the thread was made?

I do, but his opinion hasn't changed that much.

LOL stop it, SEGA owns the IP but It's Nintendo that are publishing it and MOST IMPORTANT of all it's a game developed with Nintendo MONEY. So forget about it. To Sega release it in another console Sega would have to pay all Nintendo Money invested in the game. Wich will not happen since SEGA didn't wanted the game in the first place.

NNID: jorluso32 | XBL: jorluso32 | PSN: jorluso32

Current Gaming Systems: Wii U; 3DS; Xbox One; PS4

Around the Network
IamAwsome said:

Yeah threads like this one have been popping up since Sept 2012!!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

IamAwsome said:
Are we still on this??? The game will NEVER EVER leave NINTENDO. Get over it people.

Fixed.

This thread is gold.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Wonktonodi said:
Most interesting thing for me is all the people who mentioned mass effect 1 as a reason it would never happen. Just a few months before it came to the ps3

Very true, but Ninty has the final say because they are the reason the game exists. Microsoft just published the 360 ported version of Mass Effect, not the PC version. If MS actually funded Mass Effect into existence then they would've had more rights, but once EA bought BIoware the contract between the two was voided.

Oh I have no expectations of it coming to any other system. I was just amused how that example was used so many times in this thread.

I'm not sure that EA's purchase did it our the number years.