By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 100% exclusive for the Wii U!!

"Exclusive"
The butthurt this will make will be unreal. cant wait fo afternoon.

Around the Network

could be worse.. could have been an iPhone exclusive...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Well, if I was on the fence before about the WiiU I'm definitely getting it now.

Bayonetta was something special, this is a great catch for Nintendo.

This make me think there's hope for vanquish 2

Around the Network

Exclusive? Didn't see that coming. Well i'll pick it up eventually in the bargain bin.

Bayonetta was a great game (although the framerate stutters on PS3 really were annoying at times). Good pick up there by Nintendo, but I really think it's odd to release part 1 for PS360 and part 2 only on WiiU...

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Nintendo´s dick right up platinum´s ass lol , someone will be pissed , lot of people likes planinum games a lot...

kamiya also likes nintendo, and has stated that he would like to make a starfox. I think they are riding eachothers dick.

Yeah, Bayonetta is a good catch for Nintendo. Although an odd choice given that the original was PS3/360, I'm sure it'll sway some people eventually. I've never played the first game, but a number of my friends have spoken highly of it.

It was the high point in a disappointing conference for me though. Better than E3, but no Pikmin 3. And no Pikmin 3 in the launch window either. My 8 year wait has fallen back to 9 years now...

BETRAYAL! LOVE EEEEEET

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.