By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter Comfirmed for the Wii U! So like the 3DS, the Wii U just won this coming Gen!

Galaki said:
Chandler said:
pezus said:
WTF, Nintendo copying Sony yet again with this cross play!? Sony should sue

Nintendo did Crossplay before it was cool. Remember GBA <--> GC. No, my sarcasm detector is not broken, just sayin'

Wrong. Apple will have done it first once they get around to doing it in the future.

I know. About 20 years from now, Apple will send an iTerminator into the past to kill Miyamoto and invent cross play. When this happens, nothing can stop the apple. We will be screwed.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network

One of the good things for Nintendo about this game is that it looks like the beginning of a serious relationship.

It's not "will it be on vita next month?" anymore apparently. And now the game will pass 2 million for sure, maybe even 3 million in japan, which is quite respectable.

Capcom really is showing a lot of love for Nintendo, it's amazing if you think about it.

Monster Hunter 3G
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Monster Hunter 4
Ace Attorney 5
Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney
Project X-Zone
Super Street Fighter IV
Resident Evil Revelations
Resident Evil The Mercenaries
EX Troopers

All will be released in a timespan of 2 years. I think the only big omission is Resident Evil 5... but it's not out of the realm of possibilities for the future

This is from gaf

Monster Hunter Tri
# Small Monsters: 17
# Large Monsters: 18
# Total Monsters: 35

Monster Hunter Tri G
# Small Monsters: 22
# Large Monsters: 50
# Total Monsters: 72

wow, looks like a lot... can the new version upgrades the game by the same amount?

VicViper said:
This is from gaf

Monster Hunter Tri

Monster Hunter Tri G

wow, looks like a lot... can the new version upgrades the game by the same amount?

Holy fuck.  That's a HUGE difference.

Oh man, March is gonna be so epic.

Kenology said:
VicViper said:
This is from gaf

Monster Hunter Tri

Monster Hunter Tri G

Holy fuck.  That's a HUGE difference.

Oh man, March is gonna be so epic.

It sure will. Reggie announcing Monster Hunter... I could never imagine that.

But it was a smart decision to give the game some spotlight. He won the internet. The game is not very famous in real life, but in the internet it's huge!

Around the Network
pezus said:

I was not aware of a GBA - GC crossplay ability, as I hardly saw the GC with my own eyes before I started to frequent the internet. No one I knew had it. Which games supported it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_GameCube%E2%80%93Game_Boy_Advance_link_cable

Some minor and some huge gameplay changes. Zelda four swords is the most famous

I'm sure people in Japan are damn happy.

VicViper said:
pezus said:

I was not aware of a GBA - GC crossplay ability, as I hardly saw the GC with my own eyes before I started to frequent the internet. No one I knew had it. Which games supported it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_GameCube%E2%80%93Game_Boy_Advance_link_cable

Some minor and some huge gameplay changes. Zelda four swords is the most famous

Also Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

pezus said:

One of the most famous was if you beat Metroid Prime and Fusion and connect both games you could play the first Metroid of both consoles.

Nintendo and PC gamer

just wait a minute..you said like the 3DS the Wii U just won this coming Gen, but both the 3DS and Wii U are in the same gen....so Nintendo beats itself? *mindfreak*