By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Blaster, Balloon Trip Breeze added to Nintendo Land for Wii U

Around the Network

Weren't we shown this Metroid one at 2011 E3?

Here's more - http://sickr.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/metroid_blast_nintendo_land.png

NintendoPie said:
Weren't we shown this Metroid one at 2011 E3?

Yeah. I figured it was obvious that this would be the Metroid game.

Pretty neat looking.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I'm still not convinced.

Around the Network

Could they be any cheaper with the visuals??

If HD was available back in the 70's and 80's, Atari games would look like Nintendo Land.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NightDragon83 said:

If HD was available back in the 70's and 80's, Atari games would look like Nintendo Land.

It looks fine for what type of game it's supposed to be.

I like how it looks. Sort of like Metroid, but a theme park version thereof.

Love and tolerate.

NintendoPie said:
NightDragon83 said:

It looks fine for what type of game it's supposed to be.

Sorry, but the "bare bones" type visuals of games like Wii Sports aren't gonna cut it in the HD era, especially when charging $50-$60.  Kinect avatar games have a tough enough time as it is selling at $40, and they at least make an attempt to look like current gen games.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.