By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OMG! Overworld confirmed in New Super Mario Bros U - Forest of Illusion is back!

All we need is the feather & cape and it'll be official.

Around the Network

Right Know I'm extreamly excited for this title. This week has been amazing, well at least for me. First Ace Attorney 5, new Nintendo Land info that has picked my intrest and now this. I will defintatly buy NSMBU at launch, now.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

I feel ashamed of myself that I haven't played more than the first level of Super Mario World

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

That Wii U is looking sweeter and sweeter...

Roma said:
I feel ashamed of myself that I haven't played more than the first level of Super Mario World

Around the Network
Roma said:

Your post doesn't even need an answer. Your signature does it better than any of us could

Kenology said:
Roma said:

Kenology said:
Roma said:

yeah i know something is wrong with me

I still think they should have gone all out with this a made 'New Super Mario World'

Roma said: