By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OMG! Overworld confirmed in New Super Mario Bros U - Forest of Illusion is back!

This game will be gorgeous. If wiiu price is right, this will be the title I pick up.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

What needs to be fixed is difficulty scale dependent on the number of players.

I want less platforms, more enemies and less time in single player.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

NSMW confirmed

Now all is right with the world

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I always had faith in the old R&D team. Never doubt the pros!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

That looks great! NSMBU is shaping up to be my favorite NSMB game.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
That looks great! NSMBU is shaping up to be my favorite NSMB game.

This is shaping up to be my new favorite 2D Mario game, and the only 2D Mario game I haven't yet played is NSMB2 (though that will change soon).

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

looks like spelunker HD

If this is just a little part of the world... thing must be huge!

Looks Wii U's launch might be favorite for me. It is now trending above wii which my favorite console.

This title must now be renamed New Super Mario World and the world is now complete

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

intrigued now, looks to be like the best of the "New" series