By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I thought we were past this?

This game is showing so much promise i see this delay as a very good sign...I just hope it isn't released anytime close to Silent Hill 5 or Resident Evil 5(which i doubt we'll see this year anyway)...

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

Around the Network

The recent videos of this game looked interesting, although the character's movements were terrible, very robotic and stilted.

It is annoying to see games still getting delayed for the PS3.

im afraid this gen so many delays will happen

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

duke nukem fornever

Sad. A pity really.

Off Topic: They guy getting his face sliced has really nice teeth.

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
I still can't understand why Sony went with the Cell for PS3.  What was wrong with existing processors that Sony felt they had to develop something new that would give third parties unnecessary problems and expense while they learned how to develop on it?
Arrogance,they thought that the fans would buy whatever they built and 3rd parties would have to like it or lump it.

Sony are really pushing shit up hill, losing exclusives, getting inferior version, expensive dev cost, poor sales etc etc. Sony fanboys keep hoping for the "turn around" but more nails just keep getting bashed into the ps3 coffin.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-